Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 751 of 2069 [ 33092 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 748, 749, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754 ... 2069  Next

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 6:12 pm

I'm coming to the realization that all the teams in Cleveland suck, no matter how hard they play.

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2015, 9:14 pm

Not being able to sleep last night because of my rotten cold.

Comets
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Jun 2015, 10:35 pm

Keep hearing what's either a bird or a bat trapped somewhere hidden in the storage rooms here. I don't have enough light to see into and can't fit where I think it is.

It's too loud and not shrill enough to be a mouse, and mice scurry. I heard what sounded like a soft drumming sound, like wings flapping.

CC_Blossom
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Jun 2015, 2:04 am

The usual crap loneliness, causing me to feel hella envious over others around my age who are successful socially. Especially with the opposite gender.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2015, 9:01 am

Nothing.

Emmy91
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jun 2015, 9:07 am

Been feeling anxious all day. :oops:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2015, 2:18 pm

I just learned that there is something called TOADY that claims anything the slightest bit commercial aimed at kids is completely evil.

Apparently, wearing Disney-themed clothing and collecting Monster High dolls will send me to hell. I think I hate them. :x

ajpd1989
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2015, 2:05 am

I was trying to help someone who was working on an industrial/commercial riding mower. My offers and advice were dismissed and I was told I was being "overly technical".

I was like, "there's no such thing as overly technical when it comes to industrial machinery"

I do not think the job was done adequately, but said person was fine with it because it's "good enough" and was a very cheap fix.

Nightingale121
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2015, 4:40 am

I still have that stupid headache.

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2015, 5:58 am

CC_Blossom wrote:
The usual crap loneliness, causing me to feel hella envious over others around my age who are successful socially. Especially with the opposite gender.

I went through college feeling like a ghost. Even the friends I did have seemed to rarely get me, so I still felt alone. I was very envious of the social success of others, especially in regard to dating, but I'm not sure how many of those people would really be interesting to me if I got to know them. I'm made some peace with those feelings, because there can really be some unhealthy peer pressure elements to socializing, even subtle ones. That said, I hope you do find the healthy social outlet(s) you need.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2015, 6:42 am

The heatsink in my desktop computer. Ugh. First the fan makes a rattling sound, then I manage to destroy the fan while trying to disassemble it to grease it, then I replace the fan with another 120mm fan I had to see if it would fix the issue, but I eventually discover that this fan doesn't push enough air by itself to keep my machine cool, so I try installing another fan alongside it, and while I'm at it, I manage to strip the hole on one of the bolts that the retention clip mechanism screws into.

I fought with this heatsink for several hours trying to reinstall it, but it was just being an SOB the whole time, and I managed to make enough noise that I'm pretty sure I've woken up my roommate, which is quite a feat given he's an older man who is hard of hearing and takes sleeping pills. He hasn't complained, but I feel really bad of rhim, and now I'm worried that this is going to provoke a negative reaction tomorrow. Thankfully, I had my old heatsink and fan set aside, but I dropped $40 on this stupid thing, and in the process learned NOT to trust online reviews. Cooler Master SUCKS. Their cases suck, their heatsinks suck, their fans suck, they just flat out suck! The next time I buy a heatsink, it's going to be from a brand like Noctua or something. Hell, even Rosewill, Newegg's store brand, makes better stuff than Cooler Master.

My god, I wish I had some place to go where I could just scream my head off and smash things. Do neurotypicals even realize how painful it is to have to internalize your meltdowns? I think not.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2015, 11:37 am

My neighbor, and their kid, just passed-through the hallway, outside my door----and, as usual, the kid was SCREAMING, crying, whining----ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

That hallway is pretty narrow----so, sound reverberates in it----and that kid always 'bout gives me a friggin' heart-attack!!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2015, 12:54 pm

Nothing

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2015, 3:31 pm

My uncle's cat (formerly my grandmother's cat) got attacked by a coyote. He is fine, but is afraid to go back outside now.

JenniferJones2015
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Jun 2015, 3:36 pm

HighLlama wrote:
CC_Blossom wrote:

I went through college feeling like a ghost. Even the friends I did have seemed to rarely get me, so I still felt alone. I was very envious of the social success of others, especially in regard to dating, but I'm not sure how many of those people would really be interesting to me if I got to know them. I'm made some peace with those feelings, because there can really be some unhealthy peer pressure elements to socializing, even subtle ones. That said, I hope you do find the healthy social outlet(s) you need.

I have felt like a ghost since I was a young-un. In the world, but not of it. And an AS diagnosis, while bringing some relief, has made the despair and loneliness only worse because now it feels hopeless. Just wanted to share. :(

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2015, 4:07 pm

You are not hopeless, but I understand the sentiment :)