Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 762 of 2066 [ 33055 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765 ... 2066  Next

boredome
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2015, 11:08 pm

barely having the energy to move

Logston
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Jul 2015, 12:37 am

Found out somebody I very much look up to and admire is moving. Professional relationship so no keeping in touch or anything :(

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2015, 1:40 am

Not exactly UNHAPPY, more like PO'd. I got this new protein drink from Amazon - ViSalus. I wanted a protein drink similar to Shakeology but cost less. Did like the directions stated - 2 scoops in 12 ounces if almond milk. Within about 30 min I started feeling weird and couldn't put my finger on it. By 40 min my heart was racing and I felt like my head was going to explode. Felt hot and cold and panicky. Chest felt tight and I was extremely anxious. Well the drink also helps in losing weight which I was just thinking that was because you replace two meals with it. That wasn't it. People are losing large amounts of weight because something is in that drink that resembles speed. I was scared s**tless. I had my Ma take me to an urgent care to have my blood pressure and heart checked and possibly give me something for my anxiousness. The first urgent care didn't take my insurance for Christ's sake! I work for a well known hospital, but maybe it was because the urgent care was ran by another competing hospital. So we went to another urgent care and they said they didn't deal in cardiac issues. Huh? I know I'm not the only one coming in with a cardiac problem. I guess they couldn't even check my blood pressure or run an EKG either or give me something for anxiety. Whatever. My Ma gave me one if her ativans and I relaxed a little. The only thing I could do was go to the ER and I didn't feel it was exactly "ER appropriate" yet. I ended up having to take another half of an Ativan - from Ma- and symptoms started decreasing. It pisses me off because two urgent cares actually turned me away and said they wouldn't even try to help me. I'm a cardiac nurse for f'n sakes! My brother I know has went to urgent cares and got Xanax for an anxiety issue, but when I need something I can't get it. Thank God for my Ma. I'm feeling a little better now and I'm returning that drink right back to Amazon. I was scared especially since we have cardiac problems in the family.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

08 Jul 2015, 7:08 am

What an unpleasant experience. Hope you're feeling OK now. One has to be so careful these days and I usually read the ingredients list before buying anything new. I also avoid artificial sweeteners and needless preservatives and colourants as much as possible.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2015, 7:43 am

I have a free day and there were two things I planned to do -- and I haven't been able to just go and do either of them. Not because of any real reason, just total inertia. I feel torn and not sure which one I should do. It's too late now. I used to do this one activity like clockwork on a strict routine. I changed my routine because someone was interrupting me in the activity, and I couldn't find a way to ask them not to. So I started going on different days -- but it has caused chaos for me. And now I'm all over the place and can't get it together.

Seriously, NT people, be careful that something you do isn't going to make a spectrum person feel they want to alter a routine in order to cope; that disruption, even though the person is instigating it themselves, can really start stuff that makes everything harder.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2015, 8:40 am

nothing

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

08 Jul 2015, 9:36 am

BirdInFlight wrote:
I have a free day and there were two things I planned to do -- and I haven't been able to just go and do either of them. Not because of any real reason, just total inertia. I feel torn and not sure which one I should do. It's too late now. I used to do this one activity like clockwork on a strict routine. I changed my routine because someone was interrupting me in the activity, and I couldn't find a way to ask them not to. So I started going on different days -- but it has caused chaos for me. And now I'm all over the place and can't get it together.

Seriously, NT people, be careful that something you do isn't going to make a spectrum person feel they want to alter a routine in order to cope; that disruption, even though the person is instigating it themselves, can really start stuff that makes everything harder.

Try and find a way to get back into the activities you enjoy. I also have a way of putting certain things off indefinitely.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2015, 9:46 am

envirozentinel wrote:
Try and find a way to get back into the activities you enjoy. I also have a way of putting certain things off indefinitely.

I know I should really keep trying to find a way, yes, and thanks. :) A lot of the way I live is scarily dependent on a rigid structure and I'm lost at the moment, but I must keep trying to restore some semblance.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2015, 10:04 am

I wonder what a thorough brushing of your plumage would do for your psyche.

I hope things go better for you tomorrow.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2015, 10:14 am

Ha, thanks kraftie! I have work tomorrow, so I know I have to force myself out of the house for that. And then I will be able to do the other stuff I didn't get to do today.

I do hate wasting a free day though. I've just felt that inertia thing so badly today.

Now, about that plumage session.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2015, 6:01 pm

Another loud, drunken, racist rant from my dad. :x My head aches and I'm nauseated.

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2015, 7:02 pm

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a bruise in the knee!! !
It hurts.

JitakuKeibiinB
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2015, 1:24 am

The unbelievably poor reliability of China Post's website. It's almost impressive that a state run website manages to have such inexplicable downtimes. While I'm talking about Chinese websites, those awful Chinese numerical domain names that only a stenographer could possibly decipher make me pretty unhappy as well.

Tomorrow, the one day I'm not going to be home, I have a USPS package coming that requires a signature. The mailwoman is a rather disagreeable person who probably won't treat my fragile package with much delicacy, so I'll likely end up with a broken item when I pick it up on Friday, and have to pay for expensive international shipping again.

Oh, and I probably won't be able to pay my bills this month because of gouging optometrists. :roll:

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2015, 3:44 am

I dropped the steak that I was cooking on the floor when I tried to turn it over. I'm so angry that I can't do anything for the day. I guess I'll have to keep eating until I feel too full to eat any more to calm myself down.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2015, 10:37 am

My cat, my best friend, died yesterday. I am so sad.

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2015, 10:52 am

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
My cat, my best friend, died yesterday. I am so sad.

I'm sorry to hear that. I know how very painful that is.