Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 769 of 2067 [ 33058 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 766, 767, 768, 769, 770, 771, 772 ... 2067  Next

starfox
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 5:25 pm

Missing my old friends :(

Destruction and creation are 2 sides of the same coin.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 6:15 pm

My personal advisor rarely advise me.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 6:42 pm

i still have not seen my socalled girlfriend since last month.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 10:53 pm

Every step on the tiles I take it's *crunch, crunch, crunch*. Is there even such a thing as cat litter that doesn't track everywhere? :x

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2015, 6:45 am

The train timetable has been changed and my train now departs one minute earlier.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2015, 7:16 am

A letter from the new word order, I've got no clue, what's a dematerialised declaration ?
New is it comes with late fee, your answer's due in a week.

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2015, 8:19 pm

Heat and humidity.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 12:31 am

i took converse shoes to work.

i was on my feet all day.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 3:02 am

My coworker persuaded me into doing something that I thought was a very bad idea by telling me that he would take the responsibility if any unpleasant consequences resulted from that. Unfortunately our mentally unstable, embarrassingly childish, contemptible boss, who is full of ego and pride and who I hope will be run over by an ice cream van, didn't like it (very unpleasant consequences). Very disappointingly my coworker who I thought would take the responsibility didn't say or do anything about it and it looked as if I had made that bad decision myself although I was against that idea.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 4:25 am

First thing that happened as I walked through the door at work this morning; "WOW YOU'RE WEARING MAKEUP!!". Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention? :x

Also, I have no idea what's going on but I'm getting the picture that nobody can see how self-conscious of my weight I am. I'm sick of people unintentionally shaming me for what I eat and joking about my (now formerly) unhealthy diet, and for some reason them not seeing that I'm overweight. It would be water off a duck's back if I was a size 10 or something and could eat what I want with no consequence.
I hide my diet and exercise from people because I'm worried they'll find it funny.

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 9:47 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 10:41 am

Heat.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 2:31 pm

I woke up. After having all kinds of amazing lucid dreams about being in a secret underground world with friendly pirates and singing mermaids.

Moonshine
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Jul 2015, 3:18 pm

Curiotical wrote:
1. I was late to school.

2. Today's French lesson was tedious.

3. Over half of my maths homework was wrong.

4. The realization that I haven't been a good friend to an Aspie friend.

5. I was physically and emotionally bullied by some brutes who are over a year older than me.

6. Those same guys tried to hurt an Autistic girl.

7. I waited 35 minutes in the lunch queue only to be served an old sandwich that was practically falling to pieces.

8. In my anger related to the previous incidents, I was very rude to a friendly learning assistant.

9. I am very confused and anxious because my NT friend is giving me very mixed messages and I don't know if he still likes me.

10. I have an agonizing headache that began 4 hours ago and my condition hasn't improved since.

11. The realization that an Aspie I know is an absolute douchebag and that he continually tries to manipulate me.

12. A crazy, possibly narcissistic girl is deliberately antagonising me and trying to use my Aspie traits to her advantage.

13. I've just remembered that I have 3 pages of long division homework to do! As the brand new saying I have invented goes: "no rest for those who have been victimized by the universe and it's wicked ways".

Seriously, if one more bad thing happens tonight, expect to be hearing "Scottish boy suffering from Asperger's Syndrome goes on homicidal rampage" in the news tomorrow. :evil:

8O

Seeing as you‘re Scottish lol, I won’t make the situation any worse for you by saying everyone is under SNP influence at the moment. If you have your say next time though, maybe give your friends a run for their money by being reserved and independent and possibly overshadowing a narrative on all your potential discussions.

Meanwhile, I was loathing the crowds today, and wondered if I made the right garment choice, I also had a headache with some college girls making me feel inferior. Realising my age, I can implement my anger to a much better usage.

To top off, a couple of repairmen did my head in this morning when I was halfway through my crime novel when they decided to hammer in a few posts. The irony is distant but fading with every type I take, and every move I make.

I'm gonna blame my typhoid fever on all the spammers and watchmen. Tiring of talking too much now...

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 5:53 pm

had to say goodbye to a terrific client.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 11:02 pm

Quote:
13. I've just remembered that I have 3 pages of long division homework to do! As the brand new saying I have invented goes: "no rest for those who have been victimized by the universe and it's wicked ways".

math teachers just love making superfluous amounts of busywork disguised as "practice", don't they?

case in point: my most recent one, a (mostly) unfunny, loud, athletic blonde of an algebra teacher. she's single and crying about it.

15 problems are just as effective as 40.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.