Page 919 of 919 [ 14699 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 915, 916, 917, 918, 919

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

07 Feb 2024, 6:56 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I confess that pictures of sausages make me hungry.
I confess that I got very hungry for Mc.Donald's while watching the anti-Mc.Donald's movie Super Size Me :mrgreen:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2024, 9:20 am

I confess that I've had a thing against society since 1991 when I was 16.

elotepreparado
Raven
Raven

08 Feb 2024, 12:04 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I confess that I've had a thing against society since 1991 when I was 16.

Was it the collapse of the soviet union or is that just a coincidence

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2024, 1:37 am

It's just a coincidence.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2024, 2:22 am

something strange happened around that time
also false flag kuweit, bush 1 war Iraq in 1990–1991
nah that wasn't it
suddenly, as if overnight, all banks and public indoor spaces had the cnn thing going on, tv's everywhere, all at once :nerdy:

quote, CNN International as there's no dutch(not anymore) try the frisian, De grutte trochbraak foar de stjoerder kaam yn jannewaris 1991, doe't CNN-korrespondint John Holliman as frijwol de iennichste Westerske sjoernalist yn Bagdad ferslach die fan Operaasje Desert Storm, de Earste Irakoarloch.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2024, 3:43 pm

traven wrote:
something strange happened around that time
also false flag kuweit, bush 1 war Iraq in 1990–1991
nah that wasn't it
suddenly, as if overnight, all banks and public indoor spaces had the cnn thing going on, tv's everywhere, all at once :nerdy:

quote, CNN International as there's no dutch(not anymore) try the frisian, De grutte trochbraak foar de stjoerder kaam yn jannewaris 1991, doe't CNN-korrespondint John Holliman as frijwol de iennichste Westerske sjoernalist yn Bagdad ferslach die fan Operaasje Desert Storm, de Earste Irakoarloch.

That's when I became a hippie for a few years.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2024, 1:20 am

I confess that I've eaten nothing but green pasta and microwave popcorn over the past 3 days. I've been depressed.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2024, 10:00 am

I haven't gotten myself a haircut since Mid-October. That depression I tell you.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

20 Feb 2024, 7:03 pm

I confess that I think I have a better understanding of the criminal mind than some people do. I went to Walgreens earlier & when I left I noticed some signs on our apartment building front door about a missing/stolen watch being tracked to this location. I thought that the person who left the signs might of had a chance of getting their watch back if they reported it to the police & gave them the tracking. However they def will not get it back once the person who took it sees the signs. If the person who took it has any common sense at all, they'll shut the watch off & then ditch it somewhere to avoid it being tracked to their apartment & having their grubby fingerprints found on it. I feel bad for whoever lost it :(

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Last edited by nick007 on 20 Feb 2024, 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2024, 7:07 pm

nick007 wrote:
I confess that I think I have a better understanding of the criminal mind than some people do. I went to Walgreens earlier & when I left I noticed some signs on our apartment building front door about a missing/stolen watch being tracked to this location. I thought that the person who left the signs might of had a chance of getting their watch back if they reported it to the police & gave them the tracking info. However they def will not once the person who took it sees the signs. If the person who took it has any common sense at all they'll shut the watch off & then ditch it somewhere to avoid it being tracked to their apartment & having their grubby fingerprints found on it. I feel bad for whoever lost it.

Reminds me of when my brother found an early iPhone in the back of a cab. (This was right when they were brand new.)

The owner immediately started threatening my brother so he turned it off, turned off any sort of tracking and stashed it inside some water monitoring box a few km away. Since my brother worked checking on those boxes he felt pretty confident that it was a safe storage location.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2024, 12:41 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I haven't gotten myself a haircut since Mid-October. That depression I tell you.

i haven't gotten a haircut in over a decade now. :afro: