Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

utterly absurd
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2024, 3:16 pm

I think the car is a Subaru Forester. One of very few cars that can (somewhat) comfortably fit the aforementioned legs.

Feel free to PM me--I like to talk about most things other than sports.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2024, 5:28 pm

21st Century Routemaster.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2024, 12:03 am

Carbonhalo wrote:
What are your usual modes of transport?

It's a long way to town for me, so driving is my only option.
I regularly drive
1. Toyota RAV4
2. Toyota SBV van
3. Toyota Kluger (I'm starting to see a pattern here. Anyone would think I'm from the NT)
(An Australian will recognise that as "Northern Territory")
4. Ferguson TEA tractor.

So...
What's your ride?.
Post a pic if it's pimped.

Dont have one because mine got totaled by hail.It was a toyota avalon that was getting close to 20 years old.I miss her.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2024, 12:15 am

The 1692 Willow Besom, with custom pentagram and bell.

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2024, 12:18 am

^I need to get me one of those.

skahthic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2024, 2:43 am

Oldsmobile

My regular car is a Toyota Corolla that I've had for 13+ years. It has over 220,000 miles on it.
My work car is a Nissan cross-over with the company name and phone number painted on it. It has great air conditioning, which is necessary to survive in the Southeastern USA.
My "baby" is my Oldsmobile (also my extreme interest until I die). It's green, so I colored my hair to match it. I also have hundreds of diecast cars(mostly Oldsmobiles), clothes, books, memorabilia and an Oldsmobile tattoo. I also travel even to other states to see Oldsmobiles, sometimes bringing mine if it's within 700 miles. My 1st car was also an Oldsmobile. It was huge. This one is not as big but still large compared to my Toyota.
https://images.app.goo.gl/sEhijo3m4cKhYnCw9

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2024, 2:56 am

Electric scooter is one option

I also have a bicycle but will probably try to work on actually riding it in the fall when its not so hot out, I better it was a 400 dollar bike my boyfriend helped me pay for so I do need to actually use it...just hard to get motivated for bike rides in the gross hot summer.

Then the other transportation is my boyfriend driving me in the subaru forester, not a super new one...one of the ones that still looks more square/rectangleish. I don't have my drivers license, though me and my boyfriend have talked about me driving some with him for practice so then I can take the test which is probably a good idea. Though even though I drove down a highway when I was 16 multiple times with my permit and my mom but it has been years so I'd rather re-get the hang of it in a less busy area which my boyfriend could help with since with my permit I can drive so long as I have a licensed driver in the front passenger seat which he would qualify as. But yeah would be good to get my drivers licence anyways as seems it may even open more job oppurtunities....like not glamorous but I saw a job for just scooping dog poo out of peoples yards for like 17 dollars an hour, but you have to have a drivers license and vehicle so you can go to all the different sites.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

24 Aug 2024, 9:48 am

This 2005 Mini Cooper S hatchback (R53) since April 2016 or lately, and occasionally, foot-powered for exercise.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2024, 9:58 am

Very swish!

I walk everywhere me and I occasionally get the bus

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2024, 5:25 am

If I had the money to get a license and a car, any make of Volkswagen would do. In a perfect world that would be possible because everybody would have the same amount of money.