Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 127 of 2067 [ 33063 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 2067  Next

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2011, 10:20 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Some bastard outbid me for the PS2 bundle on eBay. :wall:
I hate that! :x

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2011, 10:29 pm

Taupey wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
I went to my favorite fast food restaurant. It took 45 minuets for them to make my hamburger because it was a lunch rush with only 2 people working, then, half an hour into waiting for my hamburger one of them quit.
OMGs! That's so messed up, what an awful jerk to leave that other person there by themself to handle all of that.

Something similar happened to me in Ouro Preto, only it wasn't a fast food restaurant, they served crepes (not the french kind, its served sort of like a quesadilla, but with crepes instead of tortillas), and not only did one guy leave partway through, but they were also constantly running out of ingredients, including some that got used up in order to make our drinks that were meant for the food.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2011, 11:12 pm

Dear Titangeek and Ganondox, I wonder about a thread titled "Your Worst Experience At A Restaurant"? Do either of you think that ridiculousness like you went through happens very much? Sylkat

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2011, 11:24 pm

^ That's an excellent idea for a thread Sylkat. If one of them doesn't start it, you should.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2011, 2:50 am

My apartment is a dump that is falling apart around me.

Right now I have no hot water. We called the landlord early yesterday and he never called back or came.

When I finally get a new place (I'm on a list) hopefully I can start posting on the "something that made you happy today" topic instead.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2011, 2:53 am

Titangeek wrote:
I went to my favorite fast food restaurant. It took 45 minuets for them to make my hamburger because it was a lunch rush with only 2 people working, then, half an hour into waiting for my hamburger one of them quit.

Maybe they were cracking under all the pressure and it was quit or have a breakdown?

dontslowmedown
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2011, 7:45 am

As if it's not bad enough when one person tries to flirt with you, two cashiers at the bank double teamed me. The card machine wasn't working so the girl behind the desk got her friend to see if she could fix it and the entire time they were coming out with lines like " you obviously just needed a womans touch". Well, it wasn;t so much the words they said as their tone. I like my privacy and flirting is intrusive. I'll just have to aim to not go to her desk, she's been like that before and it's a horrible thing to have to worry about. She's probably like that with everyone but i dont really know how to deal with it.

Last edited by dontslowmedown on 24 Oct 2011, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2011, 7:51 am

the only other actual n00b in my beginner hip-hop dance class dropped out. so now i am back to being the only one that sucks hard. and she was going to videorecord the class on the days i worked so i could learn the steps at home. next class will be tough without knowing a large chunk of the sequence.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

24 Oct 2011, 9:50 am

Another Monday, another day of work. When will this cruel cycle of society end?

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2011, 11:32 am

Dear Makayla, tt's Monday, 9AM, I work 'today', too, but I don't clock in until 10:45 PM....Sylkat

myth
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2011, 11:35 am

Aaahhh my internet radio broke for about 10 minutes and I'm forced to listen to the crap they play at work :cry:

Looks like it's back up now, though. Whew. I don't know what I will do if they decide that I'm not allowed to stream media anymore :? Guess I'd have to go back to listening to my MP3 player. I don't mind silence but I cannot stand this "pop" music crap. I'll quit this job before I'll listen to that all day. :evil:

Nothing is absolute.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2011, 11:47 am

I only listen to my iPod at work, cannot STAND radio anymore..hardly any music stations where I am, just a lot of talkers with the brains of gerbils. Apologies to gerbils...perhaps 'the mentality of heavily-sedated slugs' would be a better picture?

myth
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2011, 11:51 am

Yeah, that's why I listen to internet radio. I stream a radio station from where I grew up, Phoenix Arizona, and it's pretty much the best radio station I've ever encountered in the various cities I've ever lived. That is, if you like metal/rock music and tasteless/crass humor :lol:

Nothing is absolute.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2011, 1:38 pm

hanyo wrote:
Titangeek wrote:

Maybe they were cracking under all the pressure and it was quit or have a breakdown?

Probably, the one that quite was running from one side of the kitchen to the other and taking orders from he counter and drive threw at the same time 8O

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2011, 1:42 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
the only other actual n00b in my beginner hip-hop dance class dropped out. so now i am back to being the only one that sucks hard. and she was going to videorecord the class on the days i worked so i could learn the steps at home. next class will be tough without knowing a large chunk of the sequence.
I imagine it is, but it sounds like FUN! :)

RockDrummer616
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2011, 2:10 pm

I have a huge 1500 word paper for my intro to engineering class due in one week that I haven't started yet. I put so much effort into my last one and got a 67%, which curves to a C. The one before I had to write about myself, which I hate, and even though I managed to complete it, they gave me a 20%. What do they think I am, a writing major? Each of these papers is 5% of my grade, so they will really hurt my grade. Luckily I'm not in danger of failing since I'm a good programmer.