Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 133 of 2067 [ 33063 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 2067  Next

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 11:46 am

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
I think one of the orthodontists pushed my upper right hand band into my gums too far, because it's keeping me awake. I almost had a panic attack about it.

Now it just hurts. :cry:
That's awful. I hope you feel better soon, Makayla. I went to the dentist yesterday and my jaw and head aches today, no fun, no fun at all.

hanyo wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
People reaching out and touching my hair when I'm least expecting. It almost gives me a panic attack every time. :lol:

I don't like people touching my hair either. As someone that has a long hair fetish I probably consider hair touching to be more intimate than most people. I get random strangers commenting on my waist length hair but only once in a while do people actually touch it. I find it kind of creepy. I don't like getting my neck touched either. As someone that has a vampire fetish touching me on my neck or other sensitive pulse points feels like a grope to me.

Actually I don't like people touching me anywhere.
Me either.

One of my sisters is a hairdresser and anytime I'm around her, she starts touching my hair and messing with it. She doesn't ask or even warn me she's going to do it. I hate it, it's beyond annoying.

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 3:19 pm

The Rum Diary is getting bad reviews at the box office. I shouldn't be all that surprised though, because its spiritual predecessor, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, also got bad reviews.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 5:00 pm

I went out to check on the two little kittens that are living under the house and I called them but they wouldn't come. So I just left some more food and fresh water for them. I hope those kids aren't scaring them half to death all the time now. :x

I can't believe that they moved back into a one bedroom apartment that's not even big enough for me. So there are three adults and six children in a small one bedroom apartment. I guess the boyfriend of the girl who rents the apartment, split with his two kids so they're not there anymore. But the neighbors are already complaining about them living in that small apartment and the four older kids not being in school or even home schooled. :o I can't believe that they can't find an apartment that they can afford. There are apartments out there, they just think they're too good for them or something and keep saying they're going to rent a house, sure they are. :roll: So they're all sleeping on the floors of a one bedroom apartment in my neighborhood for how long?

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 6:01 pm

A little bit ago I started smelling a smell that I think might be coming from the basement. It smells like skunk mixed with onion.

I haven't been able to get in touch with the landlord yet but when stuff like this happens I have a hard time knowing whether it's serious or just one of those things I smell that no one else notices or cares about. I feel a panic attack coming on.

The landlord put a new thermocoupler on the hot water heater today. I don't know if it could be from that.

I can't go in the basement. It's unfinished and full of spiderwebs and I pretty much flip out if I come in contact with spiderwebs. I peeked down the stairs and couldn't see anything wrong. I have no one here for a few hours to check or call the landlord for me.

I don't know if it could be gas but it doesn't smell like when we had gas leaks from the stove. Whenever the smallest amount of gas leaks from the stove I smell it strongly and immediately and can easily identify it.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

28 Oct 2011, 6:05 pm

hanyo wrote:
A little bit ago I started smelling a smell that I think might be coming from the basement. It smells like skunk mixed with onion.

I haven't been able to get in touch with the landlord yet but when stuff like this happens I have a hard time knowing whether it's serious or just one of those things I smell that no one else notices or cares about. I feel a panic attack coming on.

The landlord put a new thermocoupler on the hot water heater today. I don't know if it could be from that.

I can't go in the basement. It's unfinished and full of spiderwebs and I pretty much flip out if I come in contact with spiderwebs. I peeked down the stairs and couldn't see anything wrong. I have no one here for a few hours to check or call the landlord for me.

I don't know if it could be gas but it doesn't smell like when we had gas leaks from the stove. Whenever the smallest amount of gas leaks from the stove I smell it strongly and immediately and can easily identify it.

It might just be the thermocoupler turning on. Ours smells funny when it turns on.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 6:14 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
It might just be the thermocoupler turning on. Ours smells funny when it turns on.

Well now I called and talked to the landlord and he is going to try to come in a half hour or so. He said to open the back door and hall window until he comes and maybe the bathroom window if it's too bad in here.

I really hope it doesn't always smell like that. I can't stand it. I can smell it all through the hall and in the bathroom and I live upstairs. If the downstairs apartment wasn't empty I might be thinking that my downstairs neighbors were cooking some kind of stinky stuff with onions.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 6:15 pm

my ideas keep getting stolen *telepathically* :o

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 6:25 pm

My mother returned home to Germany. :cry: :oops:

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 6:30 pm

hanyo wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

Well now I called and talked to the landlord and he is going to try to come in a half hour or so. He said to open the back door and hall window until he comes and maybe the bathroom window if it's too bad in here.

I really hope it doesn't always smell like that. I can't stand it. I can smell it all through the hall and in the bathroom and I live upstairs. If the downstairs apartment wasn't empty I might be thinking that my downstairs neighbors were cooking some kind of stinky stuff with onions.

Mine stinks when it first comes on too but it doesn't stay around or linger on. I'm glad your landlord is coming over to check it out. That sounds horrible.

RockDrummer616
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 6:31 pm

Game 7 of the World Series is on and they are playing f**king Nintendo 64 in the lounge with the TV. F**king nerds.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 7:34 pm

Now the landlord came and looked around and thinks that the furnace is drawing a smell in from the outside and that is how it is getting in the house. He could smell it outside. I just hope this means everything is ok. I wonder if my mother will notice it when she gets home without my saying anything.

If it was a skunk that sprayed outside it didn't quite smell like skunks usually smell. We smell them at least several times a year. They are stinky but not something that causes a panic attack for me because it's not a possible sign of danger. I think skunks are cute and are like fluffy smelly kitties. Recently my mother saw one in the road and at first thought it was a cat because it was all white.

This is a major issue for me. I get panic attacks from smells and I hate it. I hope my landlord isn't mad but I had to call him. Something could have been wrong with the hot water heater or furnace or there could have been some kind of sewer backup in the basement.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

28 Oct 2011, 8:29 pm

That b*tch who dares call herself a mother better stop calling me. She has no right to talk to her kids if they were taken away from her.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 9:02 pm

My jaw and head still aches from going to the dentist yesterday. But it does feel better than what it felt like last night and earlier today. I just want it to feel like it normally does.

My dentist is a really funny, kind, compassionate older man. I told him I had AS and he gave me sunglasses to put on so I didn't have to be irritated by the florescent light and tissue for my ears to muffle the sound of the instruments and he gave me breaks which was nice. I was just tense and stressed from being in there and having work done. I hate that drill with a passion. Now at least I don't have to go back until this next April for my next check up and cleaning again.

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2011, 9:58 am

A snow storm dumping a foot of snow in Pennsylvania today and me having a neck/shoulder injury that prevents me from shoveling snow ... I hate feeling helpless!!

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2011, 10:21 am

blueroses wrote:
A snow storm dumping a foot of snow in Pennsylvania today and me having a neck/shoulder injury that prevents me from shoveling snow ... I hate feeling helpless!!

What is "snow"? :scratch:

Anyway, I hope your neck shoulder heals soon... :)

Limit2090
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Oct 2011, 10:52 am

Had an awesome dream.