Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1341 of 2067 [ 33068 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1338, 1339, 1340, 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344 ... 2067  Next

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2019, 2:48 pm

Say "Hi" whoever he is.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2019, 2:56 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
waiting

still waiting

I'm waiting on hours of Windows updates so I can run a 5 minute software test.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2019, 3:14 pm

Three piles of dog poop in my brand new flower bed! I'm unhappy about that.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2019, 10:49 pm

Just remembered Dr etchiverris is on vacation until 22

Can't get drugs

s**t

Some patients will drop dead (that otherwise would not have) without drugs for 12 days

:evil:

Gas station job told me that it would call back and it didn't

s**t

Ate too much as usual

Appetite suppressant

"Life" going nowhere s**t

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

09 Jul 2019, 11:54 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Just remembered Dr etchiverris is on vacation until 22

Can't get drugs

s**t

Some patients will drop dead (that otherwise would not have) without drugs for 12 days

:evil:
That's a long time to wait. It's a shame there's noone else there who could refill paitent's meds. I hope you'll be OK.
I'm assuming the gas station was supposed to call you back about a job. I'm sorry it seems like you didn't get it & they didn't even have the decency to tell you after they said you'll hear back. At least you've been getting a bit of interviews. I didn't get that many interviews when I was looking for work. No place let me know I didn't get the job after I submitted my apps or after interviews except one that sent me an email. I applied at that hospital a few times before I got an interview. They always sent me some generic email telling me I didn't get the job & I got the email within the next couple days. One of the guys I used to work with had gotten an interview there the day before or after me. He didn't get the job either even thou he was a backup to my former supervisor & he was much more skilled than me. He's very overweight thou so maybe that's why. He got a job a while later as a supervisor for what he was doing with me & it was actually a different store that was part of the same chain as the one he got fired from. Anyways the hospital sent me & him that generic email a couple days after the interview telling us we didn't get the job. I applied there a couple months later cuz they would only keep apps on file for two months & I got the rejection email almost rite after I submitted the app. They must of put me on the blacklist when they officially rejected me. The other hospital I was applying at never gave me an interview or let me know they weren't hiring me.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 12:11 am

Nick

Without drugs , I will not just drop dead and nothing drastic will happen (that otherwise would not have happened)

The gas station, told me that it would call back

And I don't want to appear imposing or desperate

But follow up

Ants and bedbugs itchy

Gained weight recently

Hate it

Tired of coping

Exhausted all the options

traven
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 12:26 am

[these days] the holiday neighbors, its complicated, there's so "socialite" their hints are what they don't mean,
but in a way you always have the wrong end of the stick, or hint
when they say its alright it isn"t
don't take their word as if its alright...but don't do the other thing either

navigate, navigate
idk its depressing

and make a daytask out of washing omg
how can people talk all day ?
each one is given four voices?
out of their dragonheads,
slay one and more return

huimaa
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jul 2019, 5:01 am

People. People talking all around me. I can't take it.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 6:48 am

This old terf.

They think they're feminists but then they get uptight if a woman wants to spend too much time with men or if a woman wants a feminine girlfriend. Gender non conforming females have to be the biggest sisters of all in their little clique.

She'll probably moan on Mumsnet about it now. Or brag on Reddit.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 7:09 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
Say "Hi" whoever he is.

He's my best friend. I've known him 22 years, and we used to date. I'm unhappy because our relationship is entirely dysfunctional now, and I don't know if it can be salvaged.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 8:10 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
Say "Hi" whoever he is.

He's my best friend. I've known him 22 years, and we used to date. I'm unhappy because our relationship is entirely dysfunctional now, and I don't know if it can be salvaged.

Awww. Not sure exactly what dysfunctional refers to but I hope things can be sorted out.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 10:17 am

I could not find what I was looking for at the shop.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 1:42 pm

I don't have the energy or focus to accomplish even 1% of my ambitions.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 11:46 pm

The increasing autismaphobic paranoia that's happening in this world. :x

Today I heard a Facebook story where someone had just sold a couple of customized hand-decorated mugs, but now the buyer wanted to cancel the order. When the seller said they couldn't for a good reason, the buyer said had had seen the seller's profile and discovered they were autistic. The buyer said that their neighbor had a son who was autistic and from what they've seen they didn't want to buy something from someone with such a "disease". Excuse me one moment...

:wall:

Okay. The seller tried to explain that autism is a spectrum disorder, every autistic person is different, it comes in many different levels, and they were very "high-functioning". The would-be buyer said "r****ds only come on one level".

I'm seriously thinking I should quit Facebook for good. I just hope the seller didn't take what that gremlin (not a troll, a gremlin, because the gremlins of WW2 folklore sabotaged machines, while human gremlins sabotage lives), wasn't too horribly affected by what that idiot had said. And *we're* the ones who have no empathy? :(

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 11:57 pm

Bowel movement 80 minutes

Incomplete

Rocks

Strained

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

11 Jul 2019, 7:56 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
The increasing autismaphobic paranoia that's happening in this world. :x

Today I heard a Facebook story where someone had just sold a couple of customized hand-decorated mugs, but now the buyer wanted to cancel the order. When the seller said they couldn't for a good reason, the buyer said had had seen the seller's profile and discovered they were autistic. The buyer said that their neighbor had a son who was autistic and from what they've seen they didn't want to buy something from someone with such a "disease". Excuse me one moment...

:wall:

Okay. The seller tried to explain that autism is a spectrum disorder, every autistic person is different, it comes in many different levels, and they were very "high-functioning". The would-be buyer said "r****ds only come on one level".

I'm seriou :? :? sly thinking I should quit Facebook for good. I just hope the seller didn't take what that gremlin (not a troll, a gremlin, because the gremlins of WW2 folklore sabotaged machines, while human gremlins sabotage lives), wasn't too horribly affected by what that idiot had said. And *we're* the ones who have no empathy? :(
I really hope they were on a site that had polices about people being able to cancel orders or not or that the seller said on his/her listing page/site their policies on being able to cancel orders & provide refunds or not. The seller really should of saved the communication messages too. It would help protect the seller incase the buyer were to file a dispute. Most experienced sellers know how to protect themselves but I hope the seller will be OK. There is very little autism awareness where I'm from & even the so-called experts think of it as something like Rain Man or someone who is completely mute. IF the only autistic awareness that buyer got was from a low functioning autistic, it's understandable to me why he would have a low opinion of autistics. However I'd bet the seller put up pix up on their site/page of some of the mugs he/she had decorated so that really should of gave the buyer some idea of the seller's work & the seller tried to explain that autism is a spectrum. That really should of gave the buyer an idea that the seller's work might be good. The buyer must of thought the work shown was good before ordering & the buyer didn't even bother to check the seller's profile till after the buyer had bought it. I believe the buyer is the one who was being ret*d & was projecting his/her stupidity onto the seller. I'm getting sick & tired of the way soooooooooooooo many people are projecting their own problems & issues onto others who are completely innocent nowadays. The world getting stupider. We NEED to start focusing on making smarter people instead of smarter phones.

What made me unhappy is that me & my girlfriend ordered Domino's for our lunch & the person f#cked up making the pizzas. The pizzas were burned & there were onions on Cass's pizza when she had selected no onions. We double checked the email to make sure it was ordered with no onions. I was going to call Domino's up to try & get new pizzas. Domino's offers carryout insurance where they'll replace the pizzas if anything happens to them after the buyer gets them so Domnino's really should remake pizzas for deliveries if Domino's screwed up making them. Cass said for me not to call thou cuz we had ordered late & we didn't want to bother with the hassle that time of night. I left them a BAD review instead. Domnino's pizzas are pretty good when they're made rite but they've been screwing little things up the last few times we ordered. Domino's really should NOT of raised their prices within the last couple years cuz their pizzas are expensive now. I'm gonna order from Papa John's if I'm going to get a pizza that isn't made well cuz Papa John's is aLOT cheaper. The price Domino's charges now for pizza is insane considering the sh!tty care that goes into making them.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition