Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1344 of 2067 [ 33066 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1341, 1342, 1343, 1344, 1345, 1346, 1347 ... 2067  Next

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

14 Jul 2019, 4:43 pm

nick007 wrote:
I went to Walgreen yesterday to pick up a med & I also wanted to buy some Sudafed. I got my med but they were out of the Sudafed. I went for a walk today & thought I'd go to CVS to try & get Sudafed. I didn't realize today was a Saturday & left late partly cuz it was hot today. I got to CVS shortly before 7:30pm & the pharmacy was closed & I then realized today was a Saturday. I don't know what time CVS's pharmacy normally close on Saturday or any other day of the week since we don't fill meds there but the Walgreen & RiteAid(that RiteAid became a Walgreens alittle while ago) pharmacy close at 6 on Saturdays & 5 on Fridays. They stay open till 9 Monday through Friday thou. I might go out tomorrow cuz my girlfriend wants me to buy some more milk & one of her meds got filled that she wants me to pick up thou she doesn't need the med rite away. Maybe I'll try & get Sudafed from Walgreens again. It's been a couple days so more might of came in. The CVS is a couple stores down from Walgreens so I could try going to CVS after if Walgreens still doesn't have it. At least tomorrow should be cooler so I wouldn't mind going out earlier tomorrow as much. I just need to remember not to go out too late. I don't need the Sudafed rite now cuz I have half a box left but I like to keep an unopened box ahead of me/us. RiteAid didn't always have it in stock & there are restrictions about buying it. Cass takes/brings Sudafed when she visits family(her relatives smoke & their apartments/houses can aggravate allergies for various reasons) & she may take as much as 4 depending on how many days/nights she'll be gone.
Neither Walgreens nor CVS had the 24 hour Sudafed. I'm also extremity lucky I'm home cuz traffic was crazy even thou there was barely any :arrow:
I was about halfway on my walk to Walgreens & got to the intersection & was waiting on the crosswalk. There was a car waiting on the red light that was to my right & was gonna pass in front of me. No big deal except 1ce the car got the green light while I was still waiting on the crosswalk, instead of just driving straight accross the intersection like it was supposed to do, it veered to it's left alittle & hit it's lefthand sidewalk head on. It stopped as soon as it started driving on the sidewalk & after a few seconds it backed up alittle & got in it's right lane which was where it was supposed to be & kept going down the road.
Then when I was almost home I waited till there was no traffic around to cross the last street & 1ce I started crossing, a car came speeding down the road & I barely crossed the street in time. I looked & listened for traffic before I started crossing & that car was not there. It was going so fast it just appeared out of nowhere.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 5:59 pm

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
My mom accusing me of trying to break a window. The window was stuck, but I managed to open it anyway.

She must be domineering?
:heart: :queen: :heart:

Unfortunately it is true, even though she refuses to see a counselor.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 7:05 pm

I hate today! I bumped my head on the door walking to my bathroom, it’s very hot today :wall: :wall: :skull: :cry: I’m in little bad mood, my air conditioner is not very great, I sooo hate living here, my cat kept meowing then I realized it is can food time & I’m mad at my boyfriend.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2019, 9:14 am

Anonymous and Kitty,

Hugs to both of you! You are going through a lot of rough things all at once. Kitty hugs as well.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2019, 10:16 am

Tiredness.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2019, 6:54 pm

IstominFan wrote:
Anonymous and Kitty,

Hugs to both of you! You are going through a lot of rough things all at once. Kitty hugs as well.

Thank you, Lady Istomin!

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2019, 10:37 pm

My smoke detector battery died, it was making noise, I’m glad it wasn’t very loud, but it was annoying, my neighbor came over to help & he replaces my porch light, my bedroom light burned out too, I hate lights on the ceiling. I was mad earlier, cuz I almost fell down, that the last thing I need if I fell down, I might have to go to the hospital :( :cry: :cry: :cry: I’m having alot pain in my legs.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2019, 10:55 pm

That was very nice of your neighbor.

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2019, 12:26 am

I wanted to have sex with a random guy.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2019, 1:38 am

caThar4G wrote:
I had a bracelet I wore that my son liked too. I've been wearing it here. It broke yesterday. I saved the beads, but then I lost them.
(I may be able to make a different one later.)

Go for it. Make something special! Something that reminds you of good things.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2019, 10:50 am

Pressure in my head

Hearing the stories of people here going through rough times-hugs, everyone!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2019, 11:23 am

headache

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2019, 6:19 pm

Not drinking enough water.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2019, 7:16 pm

The penis played its Trump card, that I don't have a job

f**k that ass hole

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

17 Jul 2019, 3:19 am

My girlfriend complained about me not doing something as often as it should get done. I explained to her that I have a hard time doing it(or certain aspects of it) & then she went on about how easy it is for her to do. If it's so easy Why doesn't she just do the damn thing herself instead of making it my responsibility :silent: I did NOT say that of corse because I didn't wanna cause an argument & then we'd both be really made at each other for a bit. Sh!t like that p!sses me off as a disabled person. People have me do things that they feel someone like me should be very capable of doing & for some reason those people want me to do it so they don't have to be bothered maybe cuz they feel they have a lot of other stuff to do & worry about & I'm not pulling my weight. Why should I have to work 10x harder than someone else to do something when that person cares more about it getting done than me :( & How come I'm always considered to be the lazy one for not wanting to work 10x harder than others to do something when those people are much more capable & have a much faster & easier time doing it than me :?:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2019, 5:13 am

It looks like i will have to go to Japan alone. Since the few friends i have don't have enough money. Time to check out some tour groups!