Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1349 of 2067 [ 33066 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352 ... 2067  Next

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2019, 10:31 pm

It’s So Hot!

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 12:47 am

An idiot ran in front of the train halting all the train lines because he got hit. I had to call in work because my parents are out of town and I couldn't get a hold of my brother and I was too far away in walking distance to go home to drive to work.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses. Possibly OCD. Is very private about herself.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 4:10 am

I couldn't sleep last night and can't afford to miss work. Yay for being sleep deprived around heavy equipment. :skull:

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 4:58 am

I didn't get to do visitation.
My sister in law is a joke.
Talking like she had things all together and that she's knows what's right...
My mother is offering to do it tomorrow.
Not sure at what time.

She's bad at tech.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 7:23 am

My RBD sleep disorder. I acted out a nightmare, and hurt myself.
This "sleeping thing" is for the birds; I never do it successfully or without incident.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 8:49 am

Worried about leaving for my trip. Only for for days but still.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

24 Jul 2019, 10:02 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
This "sleeping thing" is for the birds; I never do it successfully or without incident.
That sux. I sometimes had problems sleeping when I was lonely & depressed about being single or in a long distance relationship & hated sleeping alone. I occasionally had problems with sleep paralysis & night terrors. Thankfully they almost never happen now that I have a girlfriend I'm living with although they happen 1ce in a great while. I've had problems hitting her in my sleep before but not many times very thankfully & she noticed me sleep walking 1ce. I'm not sure what RBD sleep disorder is but I may look it up in the next couple days.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 10:05 am

I'm starting to think my Mom will never replace my PS4 before the warranty is up. :(

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 12:06 pm

Being measured at a medical appointment and being told I am 5'1" not 5'2" like last time. :evil:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 12:18 pm

nick007 wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
That sux. I sometimes had problems sleeping when I was lonely & depressed about being single or in a long distance relationship & hated sleeping alone. I occasionally had problems with sleep paralysis & night terrors. Thankfully they almost never happen now that I have a girlfriend I'm living with although they happen 1ce in a great while. I've had problems hitting her in my sleep before but not many times very thankfully & she noticed me sleep walking 1ce. I'm not sure what RBD sleep disorder is but I may look it up in the next couple days.

RBD= REM Behaviour Disorder
It means I act out my dreams.

I've had the disorder all my life but PTSD makes it worse. I have a host of other sleep disorders too.

I'm sorry to hear you experienced the same. It's very debilitating to have poor sleep. :(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 12:21 pm

It certainly is!

I believe people have the right to have decent sleep.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 12:39 pm

I'll be unemployed again after one week. And i'm tired of feeling and being treated like i'm dumb.

Casstranquility
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jul 2019, 10:34 pm

I went to the pharmacy today to fill a med that I hadn't been using since September of last year. They claimed it was not in the system, and asked if I had used a different pharmacy to fill it. No, I only use this particular pharmacy. Well, they consulted someone else, and they also said it was not in the computer. How could it not be there, I asked, I found it in the med list on the pharmacy website just two weeks ago!
"What do you mean by that?"
Oh, my, was I getting frustrated! The worst part wasn't that they couldn't find it, but that I stopped listening to them, turned around saying negative things about the pharmacy, and stormed away. I hate when I behave like that. It makes me feel like I'm not an adult. And then I begin questioning the people who have told me I don't have Asperger's... even though I overwhelm easily and cannot handle too much sensory stimuli. I should learn to accept myself for who I am, and not think that there is something wrong with me that I need to change. I don't choose to meltdown, it just happens. And lately it happens more and more, the stress of my life is exhausting.

Let us comfort each other, and move tenderly when we are able. Let us hold hands and walk bravely, or fearfully together; for as long as there is Love, there is Hope, that everything will be okay, including the things we say are not.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2019, 11:10 pm

Ate too much

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

25 Jul 2019, 6:18 am

My girlfriend keeps snapping at me & b!tching at me. I know she's stressed out to her max & is frustrated as hell with all the problems going on in her life but I'm getting tired of her blaming me for sh!t that has nothing to do with me & I'm getting tired of her using me as her emotional punching bag. I cant even ask her questions or have a normal conversation with her without her suddenly getting upset with me. I don't mean to be insensitive but I really hate this sh!t.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2019, 8:43 am

This wildly fluctuating weather-it starts out cold and dreary in the morning and, by the afternoon, it gets hot and I'm drenched in sweat