Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1354 of 2067 [ 33064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357 ... 2067  Next

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 3:37 pm

^ I feel like it's too late for me as i don't want to have children affter 35 and meeting someone, getting married etc. Until that age doesn"t seem possible. I'm also scared of not being a good mom and having my child endure too many hardships in life.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 3:50 pm

AprilR wrote:
^ I feel like it's too late for me as i don't want to have children affter 35 and meeting someone, getting married etc. Until that age doesn"t seem possible. I'm also scared of not being a good mom and having my child endure too many hardships in life.

I think you'd make a great mum. You care so much about the possible outcome. You are so precious. Don't give up hope. You're great!

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 4:35 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
AprilR wrote:

I think you'd make a great mum. You care so much about the possible outcome. You are so precious. Don't give up hope. You're great!

Thank you! :)

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 5:18 pm

AprilR wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
AprilR wrote:

Thank you! :)

You're welcome.

Now go and find a man! :lol:

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 5:24 pm

AprilR wrote:

You have plenty of time. :)
I have autism and I'm a good parent. It has its difficult moments but if you arm yourself with knowledge, have people to support you, and make time for yourself you'll do well. It's definitely possible.

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 5:48 pm

martianprincess wrote:
AprilR wrote:

I have autism and I'm a good parent. It has its difficult moments but if you arm yourself with knowledge, have people to support you, and make time for yourself you'll do well. It's definitely possible.

Thank you! I def. didn't mean to say that i'd be a bad parent bc of autism. It's just bc of my anxiety and random mood swings i'm worried. I'm sure you're a wonderful mom!

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 6:28 pm

AprilR wrote:
martianprincess wrote:
AprilR wrote:

Thank you! I def. didn't mean to say that i'd be a bad parent bc of autism. It's just bc of my anxiety and random mood swings i'm worried. I'm sure you're a wonderful mom!

I know what you mean, both of those things happen to me too. I won't lie and say it's super easy to be a parent with my own "issues" but I've always wanted to be a mother and I dearly value it.

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 8:43 pm

April,

I've never been a mom and never even married. The only experience I had with nurturing was with my cats.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 11:36 pm

Ate too much

Weight

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2019, 12:44 am

I see this happening all too often, especially for autistic people.

CloudClimber
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2019, 12:49 am

someone wont take five seconds to press play and listen to a song i sent

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2019, 1:26 am

A "friend" I have seems to just like to fight and get hung up on stupidity.

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2019, 1:27 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:

I see this happening all too often, especially for autistic people.

Yep.
I pray to God that things change.

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2019, 1:28 am

AprilR wrote:
I'll never get to experience what it feels to be a Mother.

Really? :(

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2019, 4:13 am

IstominFan wrote:
April,

I've never been a mom and never even married. The only experience I had with nurturing was with my cats.

Ah no no, of course not everyone will marry and have children! (Though i understand the way i made that post can be misinterpreted that way that's my mistake) That doesn't mean you get to be less happy either! Everyone has different paths in life. But the thing i meant by that post was: ı felt like i was meant to be a Mother but i didn't take the chance.There was a guy i met at college who was seriously in love with me but i was in a very bad place psychologically those years. So i never gave him a chance. He seemed to be a very open minded and empathetic person too so i often think about "what ifs" these days.
Sorry to get long winded but i felt like i needed to explain since i definitely don't mean to say everyone should be a parent! Especially if you don't meet the right people. It's just that i feel i have already missed my right person so i was feeling frustrated at myself!

Also @cathar4G: That's what i meant! I don't have any biological problems otherwise!

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2019, 4:38 am

^^^^
It is a good idea to be with a man who does actually love you and won't abandon you, to have children with.
I learned that the hard way.
Never will I ever get romantically involved with someone else who is already taken. I just got used, but he won't admit it....
I really wish he'd disappear forever.