Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 140 of 2067 [ 33064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 2067  Next

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 11:01 am

I was cleaning out my freezer yesterday after I bought two sacks full of various meats. I took out two containers of food that I had frozen, to make room. But I forgot to throw the food in the trash last night So I went to dump the thawed spaghetti that was in one of container in the garbage this morning. But somehow it ended up all over my left foot. What a heaping mess. I hadn't even had a cup of coffee yet. :x

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

atindo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Nov 2011, 12:58 pm

Being at work at 5:30 am

myth
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 12:58 pm

They might take away my internet radio at work. :( I will put up a fight about this because I love my radio station very much and it increases my enjoyment of my job by 500%

Besides, I swear to god I will quit or murder them all if I am forced to listen to the pure "horse manure" they play on the public radio in the office. :evil:

Nothing is absolute.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 1:03 pm

A program I was using glitchesd and deleted the entire 13gb's of my documents file. Fortunately I think I can get them back, it will just require a lot of time and cursing.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 2:28 pm

myth wrote:
They might take away my internet radio at work. :( I will put up a fight about this because I love my radio station very much and it increases my enjoyment of my job by 500%

Besides, I swear to god I will quit or murder them all if I am forced to listen to the pure "horse manure" they play on the public radio in the office. :evil:
If they were smart, they would have that woman listen to her music with earphones and just leave you alone to listen to yours.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 2:30 pm

Titangeek wrote:
A program I was using glitchesd and deleted the entire 13gb's of my documents file. Fortunately I think I can get them back, it will just require a lot of time and cursing.
Oh no! I hope you can get them back.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 2:33 pm

Titangeek wrote:

And how do you plan on doing that?

This is why it's important to back up your files. :wink:

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 3:09 pm

Thought of doing laundry! I keep procrastinating. :x Yuk!

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 5:15 pm

silly boys

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 5:46 pm

Somebody said the UK are getting snow from America.....I know it's turned to rain but in the near future we might get more then it will be snow by then because presumably it will be colder by then. :(

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 6:52 pm

SammichEater wrote:
Titangeek wrote:

And how do you plan on doing that?

This is why it's important to back up your files. :wink:

Threw a great deal of annoyance, and much browsing of google, I was able to find a data recovery program that did the trick.

And I did have a back up program that was supposed to make a backup of my computer every other day. It didn't :?

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 8:46 pm

I believe something is wrong with a friend of mine today because he is acting like something is bothering him and I'm trying to figure out what it is. He's a complicated person. Whenever he is unhappy and irratated by something, he behaves a certain way of course. But he's not so good at saying what it is exactly that is bothering and or upsetting him. Maybe I should break out the Tarot Cards, I wonder what they would say about it. :chin:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 9:01 pm

Taupey wrote:
I believe something is wrong with a friend of mine today because he is acting like something is bothering him and I'm trying to figure out what it is. He's a complicated person. Whenever he is unhappy and irratated by something, he behaves a certain way of course. But he's not so good at saying what it is exactly that is bothering and or upsetting him. Maybe I should break out the Tarot Cards, I wonder what they would say about it. :chin:

I think that the Tarot Cards are a great idea. :)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 9:04 pm

The days are getting shorter and the nights are getting longer and I want summer to come again. I like having all that daylight.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 9:12 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Taupey wrote:

I think that the Tarot Cards are a great idea. :)
Thanks Mick. :) I just want him to feel better. I don't like it whenever he's upset.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 9:22 pm

i want a proper relationship but i am incapable