what do you think people on WP look like?

Page 3 of 5 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2010, 2:51 pm

I have shown what I look like picture wise but, since then I've chosen to simply be a construct of whatever one's imagination presents forth..

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 12:39 am

I've posted these several times before, but aside from two ummmm....explicit pics.... they're the only images of myself I would ever show to any other human...lol. :oops:

The tank top ones were taken two years ago (along with the aforementioned nudie pics which can't be posted anywhere on wrongplanet of course but can be eagerly sent to the inbox/email of any female member who wishes to see them :twisted: :wink: ) and the guitar ones were taken three weeks ago. Both were taken by my friend/ex's new boyfriend who is a professional photographer.

The tank tops (and the two nudies) were taken because my long distance friend-with-benefits who I met on myspace wanted pics of me....including ones in which the Crown Prince of Schwanundhausen makes an appearance. :tongue: She obviously liked them well enough....because she drove 700 miles to meet n' shag
2 months after I sent her these pics.

The guitar pics were taken during the first day of my cousin's photoshoot....she is an aspiring actress/model and needed some pro photos for her portfolio. So I hooked her up with my friend/ex's new bf and he took hundreds of pics of her and edited several for a very reasonable price. He was just seeing if his camera was ok when the guitar pics of me were snapped and after taking these shots, he had to buy a new one....lol :wink:

[img][800:680]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l579/chronozon36/DSC_01252-2.jpg[/img]

[img][800:676]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l579/chronozon36/DSC_0127-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

nostromo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 4:07 am

auntblabby wrote:
i look a lot like a younger and less hairy version of my avatar, henry corwin [art carney]

I always think a young Michael Palin when I see you avatar.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 9:53 am

You're handsome, Horus. :)

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 12:45 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
You're handsome, Horus. :)

Thanks Cockney!! ! :D

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 3:45 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:

I don't get why you constantly say that you look like Mick Avory. You don't look anything like him. Just because you're both Caucasian with short brown hair doesn't automatically mean you look like him.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 4:59 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
richardbenson wrote:
chubby isnt my thing. skinny is king, i think most of them are hot, autism is a good looking disorder 8)

Nah, skinny girls are ugly. They look like skeletons.

Agreed. I can't stand anorexics, their bodies gross me out because of all those bones they have sticking out. It's nasty. And I sure don't want to be anorexic thin. That's what I call it when people are built to be real skinny, they are twigs. But they usually have high metabolisms because lot of them try and put on weight but never can. They often get accused of having anorexia, then when they do eat, people think they throw it up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2010, 12:21 am

nostromo wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
i look a lot like a younger and less hairy version of my avatar, henry corwin [art carney]

I always think a young Michael Palin when I see you avatar.

i long have wanted to have sharper features similar to that man and other eye candy.

FalconPunch39
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2010, 9:30 am

I am very sure we are all beautiful and handsome in our very own way! :D :D :D

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2010, 11:17 am

Deleruim's at it again. :lol:

Take a look at his early pictures. Take a close look.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2010, 1:36 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Deleruim's at it again. :lol:

Take a look at his early pictures. Take a close look.

No he's right. I can't see much of a resemblance.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2010, 1:43 pm

I had to say what I had to say. I'm sick of being attacked for everything that I say.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2010, 1:46 pm

No ones attacking you. I just don't personally think you look like that man. You look like you.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2010, 3:18 pm

I don't get why you constantly say that you look like Mick Avory. You don't look anything like him. Just because you're both Caucasian with short brown hair doesn't automatically mean you look like him.[/quote]

Leave me alone. Just leave me alone and let me speak my mind from now on. I think I know how I look and I would like to post here in peace from now on.

Smike
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Nov 2010, 3:24 pm

I just googled Mick Avory and I don't think you look like him but that's just my opinion

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2010, 9:01 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I don't get why you constantly say that you look like Mick Avory. You don't look anything like him. Just because you're both Caucasian with short brown hair doesn't automatically mean you look like him.

Leave me alone. Just leave me alone and let me speak my mind from now on. I think I know how I look and I would like to post here in peace from now on.[/quote]

Wow, you need to chill. Just because I said that you don't look like a celebrity doesn't mean you need to flip out.

If you've based your entire identity around looking like a celebrity, then you need to reevaluate yourself.