Celebrity NTs get paid to be themselves, ASpies get nothing

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Miharu
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Dec 2011, 10:04 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
The op is correct , the truth hurts doesn't it ?

I even listed by NT definitions of (wont list them all ) of what "fun" is such as going to "fun" parks and watching frightend and dispiriated animals preform on command mindlessly cheering as they chow down their $22 misery burgers yes meat is murder,

I had a aspie women accuse me of been a charmer :D , and the reasons I listed was the reason she didn't like hanging out with autistics she said they never want to do what normal people want to do . :P

If autistics don't like to hang out with autistics what does that tell you

That tells me they just don't get along. Not all autistics are the same, doofus. It's not like we're some weird alien race all into the exact same things, act the same way, same problems, severity, think the same, have the same interests, like the same things, I've met aspies i can't stand and aspies i get along with great. They're all different, like, hmm, let's see, like Nt's and every other human are different, have different personalities and likings? :roll:

Last edited by Miharu on 15 Dec 2011, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2011, 10:06 pm

Are you a teacher by any chance ?

I'm quite hopeless with these things you see having spent most of my formative years been humiliated by them/ been majorly depressive/undiagnosed brain injured , it's undoubted that I'd end up a failure . :P

I here you with the hanging out bit , their was a lady asking for a cycling buddy though she was in the USA so was of no use to me, would you want to meet aspie who does not have similiar intrests :wink:

nat4200
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2011, 10:32 pm

Redacted