Anyone have body piercings and tattoos?

Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2012, 7:08 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I don't have any piercings or tattoos. I guess that I'm a rarity in today's world.

Same with me, and I intend to keep it that way.

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2012, 7:10 am

I had a stud but got rid of it, got sick of it constantly falling out x.x

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanRaccoon

MusicMama
Raven
Raven

29 Feb 2012, 10:08 am

I have my ears pierced and my left nostril pierced. I have a ton of earrings, but I tend to only wear my favorite and most-comfortable ones unless I happen to notice that other earrings would go better with the colors (e.g. my normal ones are blue and silver so I try to remember to change them to a pair with red or just metal if I'm wearing red).

I only have a couple of nose rings and I just wear my labret-style one since it doesn't cause the sensory issues that the fishtail they used right after it was pierced does. I can't handle things rubbing against the inside of my nose and it was always twisting around so that the end would peek out of my nose which was annoying.

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2012, 10:58 am

I have two piercings in the earlobes of both ears, a belly-button piercing and a tattoo of the Chinese symbol for 'woman' on my right arm at the top near my shoulder.

Briana_Lopez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Feb 2012, 2:22 pm

When you're getting your bellybutton pierced, what happens during the procedure? Ad how long does it usually hurt?

The-Raven
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2012, 3:13 pm

Briana_Lopez wrote:
When you're getting your bellybutton pierced, what happens during the procedure? Ad how long does it usually hurt?

I pierced my own belly button as a teen but have had other piercings done in a piercing studio, I went in asked for the piercing then I filled out a consent form and they took me in a back room, they asked if i wanted anesthetic spray and sprayed it on the body part, then they got a metal clamp thing and put it through the skin followed quickly by the jewelry and it hurt in an ouch way like having a blood test but not worse, and then they gave me cleaning instructions and I paid and it hurt for a couple of days but not badly, less than a tooth filling. If your worried about the pain you can take a paracetamol before hand, or buy some toothache gel to put on afterward. An honestly if i could pierce myself then it cant be that bad, i think belly buttons is the least painful as its not got a lot of nerves and is mostly skin.

The-Raven
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2012, 3:19 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
I have a few tattoos, I have a sleeve on my left arm that took over 20 hours which to be honest, I wouldn't consider long in terms of inking, some people have full body suits or sleeves that can take a 100 hours plus.

I actually think getting tattoos can be a rush, I don't know if anyone else on the spectrum feels that way, I'd love to see some pics of more tattoos :).

wow that looks fantastic!! I love sleeve tattoos.

how did you cope socially having it done? Im very put off having tattoos by the idea of having to talk or sit next to someone for so long. and how did you find out they were good enough to trust that it would come out well? and how much did it cost? (sorry for the lots of questions.)

mds_02
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2012, 3:22 pm

misswoofalot wrote:
I have a fetish for septum peircings they are so damn hot so may get one of them. Or possibly below the lip. I also have a fetish for neck tatoos on guys.

mds_02 wrote:
I have a few tattoos; my neck, my back, my arm, my wrist and my calf. And some piercings as well; two in my lip, a few in my ears, my tongue, my septum, two in my eyebrow, my nipples and a few that have been retired.

Just sayin'

And it feels pretty soft to me. 

Modest Mouse - The View

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

29 Feb 2012, 3:45 pm

I have 8 tattoos and 1 piercing (left earlobe).

skenasis
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Feb 2012, 10:30 pm

I have nine piercings and two tattoos.

My first tattoo

My second tattoo (sorry about the blurriness)

My piercings are: 0ga (aka 8mm) earlobes, snakebites, right helix, right rook, tongue, septum, and left nostril. Retired my left conch a couple of years ago.

heatherbk
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Feb 2012, 10:50 pm

5 piercings total
4 earlobe piercings, two on each side
1 cartilage piercing

I plan on getting more tho but I work in a somewhat conservative environment.

Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

29 Feb 2012, 11:00 pm

I have no tattoos or piercings, but I do have four tiny spherical neodymium magnets that I use as fake earrings sometimes. They hurt after a while, so I never have them on for very long. :lol:

Daryl_Blonder
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Mar 2012, 2:37 pm

I have two tattoos: one on my upper arm which means "Forever" in Armenian script (some commemorative ink for a ladyfriend), and one over my heart from a long-ago fling. Unfortunately I went through a self-cutting phase and the one over my heart now has scars crisscrossing it. I wanted to get a phoenix design over it, but can't until the scars heal, which will be probably at least another six months. No piercings; touch sensitivity won't allow it.

*****************************************************************************************

Check out "Problem Child" my memoir of life with autism.

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2012, 2:38 pm

I have a heart with vines surrounding it on the back of my right shoulder and a blue butterfly on my lower back. I also have my ears pierced two times each and my belly button pierced.

The_Final_Boss
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Mar 2012, 4:39 pm

KyleTheGhost wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
I don't have any piercings or tattoos. I guess that I'm a rarity in today's world.

Same with me, and I intend to keep it that way.

And thirded!

On a general level, I feel that tattoos and piercings ruin the human body.

On a personal level, I would be too scared of the pain, haha.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

07 Mar 2012, 6:02 pm

Just my ears.