Page 3 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2013, 7:44 am

The men i seem to crush on are a lot older and for some reason.

They are all highly embarrassing and not normal but hey, it isn't like i have a shot with any of them anyway.

John Cleese until he was about 60.
Gerard Depardieu until a few years ago.
Jim Carrey
Adam Duritz
David Tennant

So I'm never in a rush

AutisticArmyVet
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Oct 2013, 8:16 am

Were I gay I would have to say:
Viggo Mortensen
Daniel Craig
Pierce Brosnan
Benedict Cumberbatch
David Wenham
and so on...

One that I have met and had (maybe still have) a crush on is Reba McEntyre. She is the sweetest lady I have ever met.

CharityFunDay
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2013, 10:12 am

Over on a predominantly-female site on which I lurk now and again, the Cumberbatch lurve is strong. I just don't get it. He looks ... odd. And not in a jolie-laide way, like (for example) wonky-faced Dr Christian off "Embarrassing Bodies".

Cumberbatch's rather elfin features remind me most strongly of Extradition Drama Aspie Gary McKinnon. Not repellent as such, but just slightly unnerving. I mean, could you honestly wake up facing that countenance across the pillows without a slight judder?

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2013, 10:29 am

I'm not into Cumberbatch either, but my taste in men is very weird, as you can see. :lol:

I've never fancied any Dr. Who (especially not Tenant or Smith,) except I found Christopher Eccleston fairly attractive.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2013, 11:28 am

CharityFunDay wrote:
Over on a predominantly-female site on which I lurk now and again, the Cumberbatch lurve is strong. I just don't get it. He looks ... odd. And not in a jolie-laide way, like (for example) wonky-faced Dr Christian off "Embarrassing Bodies".

Cumberbatch's rather elfin features remind me most strongly of Extradition Drama Aspie Gary McKinnon. Not repellent as such, but just slightly unnerving. I mean, could you honestly wake up facing that countenance across the pillows without a slight judder?

My guess would be a combination of the characters he has portrayed and his cheekbones. His face is very angular, and his eyes upturn slightly which gives him a more exotic look. I have to say that I'm a fan, but keep in mind I thought Steve from Blue's Clues was pretty cute back in the day... :D

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2013, 2:31 pm

puddingmouse wrote:
I'm not into Cumberbatch either, but my taste in men is very weird, as you can see. :lol:

I've never fancied any Dr. Who (especially not Tenant or Smith,) except I found Christopher Eccleston fairly attractive.

I got a crush by watching macbeth. For years I refused to watch the new dr who because I like the old stuff and was delighted by my crush in a long coat. Lol. I dont k*e him because he is the doctor but he is a bit of alright.

So I'm never in a rush

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2013, 3:12 pm

Furio Giunta from 'The Sopranos'.

No explanation necessary.

Sylkat

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2013, 4:06 pm

MjrMajorMajor wrote:
CharityFunDay wrote:

My guess would be a combination of the characters he has portrayed and his cheekbones. His face is very angular, and his eyes upturn slightly which gives him a more exotic look. I have to say that I'm a fan, but keep in mind I thought Steve from Blue's Clues was pretty cute back in the day... :D

Oh, how could O have forgotten Steve! That was the only reason I could stand to let my daughter watch that show.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

31 Oct 2013, 4:32 pm

I have a man-crush on Josh Duhamel, Tom Hiddleston and Tevin Campbell, does that count?

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

AutisticArmyVet
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Nov 2013, 9:35 am

Someone else who remembers T. Cam? This is a welcome thing. I used to listen to him sing. I am not into men though. I am all for women, and one woman specifically, my wife. She still allows me to have my crushes though. LOL. Crushes like Zoe Deschanel and her character on Hitchhiker's Guide. A little tarty at times, but still very pretty.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2013, 11:27 am

Alan Rickman.

No explanation necessary.

Sylkat

Max000
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2013, 3:25 pm

I generally don't have celebrity crushes, for the simple reason that I'm attracted to imperfections and uniqueness. Celebrities are just too cookiecutter plasticie for my taste. They about as attractive to me as a department store mannequin would be.

In my entire life I can only remember having two celebrity crushes. One was Valerie Bertinelli, before she had all the plastic surgery. After that she moved into the above category.

The other is Valerie Landsburg. Who I still think is incredibly attractive, as well as talented. She is also one of the few celebrities I have actually had the chance to see in person. I watched her preform from about 10 feet from the stage. She looked even more beautiful in person. Kind of short, nice and curvy. Pretty close to a perfect female IMHO.

Valerie Landsburg

AutisticArmyVet
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Nov 2013, 1:01 pm

Jennifer as "Baby" on Dirty Dancing. 'Nough said.

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2013, 4:09 pm

Phil Lamarr

Catherine O'Hara

James Gandolfini

Lauren Ambrose

John C. Reilly

Owen Wilson

The one I'm crushing really hard on ATM is James Gandolfini...especially after seeing Enough Said a few days ago. He really was just a sweet, shy teddy bear of a guy....when I heard the news of his death back in June, I felt as sad as if a friend of mine had passed away. :(

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

Ames76
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Nov 2013, 4:13 pm

Leland Chapman, Kyle Schmid, the guys from Avenged Sevenfold, Norman Reedus, and I think that the guy who plays Spencer on Criminal Minds is really cute.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2013, 1:38 pm

I've found I harbor gentle adoration for Hope Sandoval.