Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 35 of 2068 [ 33074 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 2068  Next

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 10:27 pm

Time...and realizing stuff.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

08 Aug 2011, 12:36 am

Finally recieved a reply from my father. He wants me to meet with him in person, and "talk".

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 12:41 am

I dont care about my future anymore, but the anxiety is horrid.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 1:05 am

Boredom.

Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 5:16 am

Going in to work on my day off...

How can that not make someone unhappy? :|

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 6:15 am

landscape engineering principles class. i hate it a lot. and it is the first day of the week

?Whatever happens and even if I get beaten up a second or a third time, I will remain in the union. It is my soul,... If you knew what was happening inside the company, you would understand why I think like this.?- Spinneys workers union leader, lebanon.

EmmaUK12
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 6:42 am

Having nothing productive to do.

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 9:49 am

it being 8:49 at this moment in time

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 12:06 pm

I was woken up by my sister playing piano...10 minutes too early....I'm gonna be tired all day. :?

pree10shun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 1:25 pm

MXH wrote:
I know what you mean...

My anxieties are back with a vengeance. I am back to those days when I used be mute.. Only now its worse!.. waaahh :'(.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 1:31 pm

pree10shun wrote:
MXH wrote:
I know what you mean...

My anxieties are back with a vengeance. I am back to those days when I used be mute.. Only now its worse!.. waaahh :'(.

Oh noes! PS, feel free to PM me bout it. :P

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

08 Aug 2011, 2:22 pm

My haircut. I hate my hair being shorter! My mom says to stop complaining about it, because they only went past my shoulder blades. But they took off about 5 inches of hair, and that pisses me off. :evil:

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 2:40 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
My haircut. I hate my hair being shorter! My mom says to stop complaining about it, because they only went past my shoulder blades. But they took off about 5 inches of hair, and that pisses me off. :evil:

That sucks. :? Know the feeling.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 2:40 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
I was woken up by my sister playing piano...10 minutes too early....I'm gonna be tired all day. :?

I'm awakened four hours too early every day and can't get back to sleep.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 2:47 pm

Jory wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:

I'm awakened four hours too early every day and can't get back to sleep.

That sucks. :?

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 2:53 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

That sucks. :? Know the feeling.

Why me?! It's always me! My sister doesn't have to get one, and she has split ends. :?