Page 5 of 38 [ 602 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 38  Next

sterfry
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 2:19 pm

A clavinet suddenly appearing on my doorstep. I would not be seen or heard from for about two months.

Walter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Mar 2011, 2:23 pm

To much to name :roll:

NcNbl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 2:27 pm

though i don't really mean it, but my death will sure will make this day better.. :cry:

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 2:36 pm

NcNbl wrote:
though i don't really mean it, but my death will sure will make this day better.. :cry:

*hugs* :(

NcNbl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 2:51 pm

emlion wrote:
NcNbl wrote:

thank you.. your boyfriend is lucky to have you..

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 2:52 pm

NcNbl wrote:
emlion wrote:
NcNbl wrote:

more like i'm lucky he hasn't kicked me out yet.

NcNbl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 2:59 pm

emlion wrote:
NcNbl wrote:
emlion wrote:
NcNbl wrote:

more like i'm lucky he hasn't kicked me out yet.

okay, you're ruining my crying over here.. that made me smile.. of course i'm talking about an NT's point of view; having their love, may it be an aspie and what not..

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

05 Mar 2011, 5:06 pm

NcNbl wrote:
No, it wouldn't. I'd miss you very much. Don't go. :cry:

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 5:09 pm

Cornflake wrote:
NcNbl wrote:

Seconded: don't go. Depression is a temporary problem, but death is quite permanent. Please, don't do this.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 5:11 pm

iamnotaparakeet wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
NcNbl wrote:

Seconded: don't go. Depression is a temporary problem, but death is quite permanent. Please, don't do this.

Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatsoever to do with it.
- W. Somerset Maugham

Ikonovich
Toucan
Toucan

05 Mar 2011, 5:26 pm

jamieboy wrote:
Ikonovich wrote:
A nice long jog, substances that I shouldn't take, a nice love making session (Okay, sex), somebody to cuddle with.

Hell, something to do, really.

I think standing in that spot where you are in your avatar would make my day better. Then going for a run in the surf.

Which reminds me. Standing. Standing on both of my feet would be rockin'.

NcNbl
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2011, 1:17 am

Cornflake wrote:
NcNbl wrote:

iamnotaparakeet wrote:

Titangeek wrote:
Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatsoever to do with it.
- W. Somerset Maugham

Thank you.. you would miss me? but we kinda even haven't talked yet.. though that's very nice of you to say and i appreciate it. but sometimes death is a good place, an only place i could feel safe. my own consciousness hurts me, from my waking hour till my tiredness to my sleep, aside from whats already depressing me; when i just wanted to love. these are just the times you don't want to be alive and i can't believe thats how i feel.. but don't worry, i said i dont mean it and i'm never suicidal. i know there's no point, logic nor gain to it but i just really want to disappear..

but thank you, really.. your responses made my day better..

sterfry
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2011, 1:27 am

Ikonovich wrote:

How is that leg by the way? I never found out what happened to it, or if hot nurses had a keg party in your hospital room.

Ikonovich
Toucan
Toucan

07 Mar 2011, 2:10 am

sterfry wrote:
Ikonovich wrote:

How is that leg by the way? I never found out what happened to it, or if hot nurses had a keg party in your hospital room.

Long story short, training accident screwed up my right foot. Had to have corrective surgery. That would have been the end of it, but I was flat footed, and the surgery fixed that as a by product...So if I hadn't of had the same surgery on my left side, I would have been an inch taller on my right, eventually would have destroyed my ankles, knees, hips, back, etc. So I had surgery on my left foot.

Now I have two screws and a staple fusing the talonavicular joint of both feet. This time it's healing a lot faster than the first time for obvious reasons, which is great.

I've been out of service for a long while and I'm about to go insane. I've done my best to stay fit and have managed fairly well, especially upper body wise (I've managed to bulk up some since my avatar), but I want to run again. Don't worry, Sand Hill, I'm coming home...

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

07 Mar 2011, 8:09 am

NcNbl wrote:
Thank you.. you would miss me? but we kinda even haven't talked yet..
But you pop up in unexpected ways saying funny things, and I'd miss that even though I haven't talked to you (well apart from now, and the previous time :wink: ).
And you have a nice sunny face so I'd miss seeing that around too.

Quote:
these are just the times you don't want to be alive and i can't believe thats how i feel
These things pass, and so will this.
It's not a good time. I've been there too but it's just a dark valley and there's always a path through it into daylight.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2011, 8:24 am

Cornflake wrote:
NcNbl wrote:
Thank you.. you would miss me? but we kinda even haven't talked yet..
But you pop up in unexpected ways saying funny things, and I'd miss that even though I haven't talked to you (well apart from now, and the previous time :wink: ).
And you have a nice sunny face so I'd miss seeing that around too.

seconded.

Cornflake wrote:
It's not a good time. I've been there too but it's just a dark valley and there's always a path through it into daylight.

NcNbl, please don't let temporal things make you do an eternal thing.