Page 4407 of 7599 [ 121581 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4404, 4405, 4406, 4407, 4408, 4409, 4410 ... 7599  Next

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

17 May 2014, 8:53 pm

I wish I were married and living in SoCal.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 12:13 am

Your Aspie score: 151 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 60 of 200

Formally diagnosed in 2007.

Learn the simple joy of being satisfied with little, rather than always wanting more.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 12:50 am

Wat da fac didieo ssust faa-cien seie avawt mie, ieo lidl vik? Ael haev ieo noo aie grasswaieted top of maie claes in daa Neievie Siels, aend aiev vin invoilvd in nwmeris siecrit reieds on Ael-Ceiedaa, aend aie haev owver 300 confrmd cils. Aie aem threiend in gorilaa worfer and aiem daa top snaiepr in daa enthaier IewEs armd forsis. Ieo ar nothieng tho me vot anodr target. Aie wil waiep ieo daa faa-c wit presissaa-n daa laiecs of wik haev nevr vin sien vefor on dis Rt, marc maie faa-cin words. Ieo thienc ieo caen get aweie with seieng daet ssit tho mie owvaa daa intrnet? Thienc agen, modafoca. Aes wie speiec aie aem contaectieng maie siecrie networc of spaiez acros da IewEs aend ieor AiePie is vieng threisd raiet nao, soo ieo vetr preper for daa storm, maegit. Daa storm daet waieps out daa pathetic lidl thieng ieo col ieor laief. Ieor faa-cien ded, cid. Aie caen vie eniewer, eniethaiem, aend aie caen cil ieo in owvaa seven-haa-ndred weiez, aend daets ssaa-st with maie ver-haends. Now ownlie aem aie threiend in onarmd comvaet, vaa-taie haev aecses tho daa enthaier arsenaa-l of daa Iewnaiethed Steiets Maa-reien Corps aend aie wil iews it tho its faal ecstenth tho waiep ieor mizraavl aes of daa feies of daa continent, ieo lidl ssit. if ownlee ieo caad haev nown waat onhowlie rethriviewssaan ieor lidl clevr comint waaz avawt tho vrieng dawn aa pon ieo, meievie ieo waas have held ieor faacien tong. Vaat ieo caadnt, ieo didnt, aend nao ieor paieng daa preies, ieo godaem idieot. Aie wil ssit fieaarie al owvaa ieo aend ieo wil drawn in it. Ieor faacien ded, cidoo.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

18 May 2014, 2:27 am

Yum, carrots.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 2:28 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Wat da fac didieo ssust faa-cien seie avawt mie, ieo lidl vik? Ael haev ieo noo aie grasswaieted top of maie claes in daa Neievie Siels, aend aiev vin invoilvd in nwmeris siecrit reieds on Ael-Ceiedaa, aend aie haev owver 300 confrmd cils. Aie aem threiend in gorilaa worfer and aiem daa top snaiepr in daa enthaier IewEs armd forsis. Ieo ar nothieng tho me vot anodr target. Aie wil waiep ieo daa faa-c wit presissaa-n daa laiecs of wik haev nevr vin sien vefor on dis Rt, marc maie faa-cin words. Ieo thienc ieo caen get aweie with seieng daet ssit tho mie owvaa daa intrnet? Thienc agen, modafoca. Aes wie speiec aie aem contaectieng maie siecrie networc of spaiez acros da IewEs aend ieor AiePie is vieng threisd raiet nao, soo ieo vetr preper for daa storm, maegit. Daa storm daet waieps out daa pathetic lidl thieng ieo col ieor laief. Ieor faa-cien ded, cid. Aie caen vie eniewer, eniethaiem, aend aie caen cil ieo in owvaa seven-haa-ndred weiez, aend daets ssaa-st with maie ver-haends. Now ownlie aem aie threiend in onarmd comvaet, vaa-taie haev aecses tho daa enthaier arsenaa-l of daa Iewnaiethed Steiets Maa-reien Corps aend aie wil iews it tho its faal ecstenth tho waiep ieor mizraavl aes of daa feies of daa continent, ieo lidl ssit. if ownlee ieo caad haev nown waat onhowlie rethriviewssaan ieor lidl clevr comint waaz avawt tho vrieng dawn aa pon ieo, meievie ieo waas have held ieor faacien tong. Vaat ieo caadnt, ieo didnt, aend nao ieor paieng daa preies, ieo godaem idieot. Aie wil ssit fieaarie al owvaa ieo aend ieo wil drawn in it. Ieor faacien ded, cidoo.

daets noi guut.

Learn the simple joy of being satisfied with little, rather than always wanting more.

reetaemra
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 May 2014, 3:55 am

I forgot to eat yesterday. Hm... I really need to eat something now. Not biscuits, something normal. I hope I won't forget about it when I get to the kitchen :)

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 4:12 am

reetaemra wrote:
I forgot to eat yesterday. Hm... I really need to eat something now. Not biscuits, something normal. I hope I won't forget about it when I get to the kitchen :)

You need a routine of eating the same things at the same time, every day. That way, you never need to decide what to eat or when.
It gets the necessary function of eating out of the way causing the least disrupting.

reetaemra
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 May 2014, 4:55 am

ImAnAspie wrote:
reetaemra wrote:

You need a routine of eating the same things at the same time, every day. That way, you never need to decide what to eat or when.
It gets the necessary function of eating out of the way causing the least disrupting.

Hm, I should really think about it. I'm not feeling well having only tea. Sometimes I don't eat for days because I just forget :)

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 5:07 am

I hope that gunshot I heard was a neighbouring farmer shooting the fox that killed all my chickens. :cry:

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 5:14 am

^^So do I^^

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 5:30 am

My X220 refuses to gracefully exit Xorg. It's returning to the console and although I can't see the text, I can still issue commands. CLI is working because I can reboot. Hrrmmmm. This is frustrating.

Oh, well, time to put that away and do some programming.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 5:44 am

It's Sunday again.

It doesn't seem like two minutes ago since it was last Sunday.

How the weeks fly by.

It'll be Monday again tomorrow and it'll all start over again.

I'm glad I get at least one day off though.

I need a bit of time to clear my head of it all.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 6:10 am

I'd love to be at the beach today.

We could take a ball and a bbq and some pop.

It's too late now, by the time we'd get there, it'd be time to come back.

If I book a long weekend off work I might do it then.

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 6:13 am

babybird wrote:
It's Sunday again.

It doesn't seem like two minutes ago since it was last Sunday.

How the weeks fly by.

It'll be Monday again tomorrow and it'll all start over again.

I'm glad I get at least one day off though.

I need a bit of time to clear my head of it all.

Lucky you. My Sunday's just ending. Time for bed and then - w o r k - woe is me!

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 6:15 am

I don't mind going back to work on a Monday, I do like my job.

But I do need a day to have a rest, otherwise I think I'd go completely barking.

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2014, 6:34 am

Good night Wrong Planet - I luv ya's all :)