Page 4413 of 7599 [ 121581 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4410, 4411, 4412, 4413, 4414, 4415, 4416 ... 7599  Next

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

22 May 2014, 2:17 pm

Alright! Here's to an amazing Memorial Day weekend. :D

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 2:27 pm

TallyMan wrote:
i_wanna_blue wrote:
Where do these people get my cell number from? No I don't wanna be friends with some random person on Facebook. I don't even use Facebook for a start.

Plus I keep getting messages telling me I've won a big cash prize in some random draw or some competition I never entered. I must be the luckiest man in the world since my number has been the lucky number like a dozen times. They must think I'm really thick.

The worst part is that when I actually do enter a competition I haven't so much as won a dust particle.

Congratulations! :D You've won a dust particle. Just send me a stamped addressed envelope containing £100 to cover postage and packing and it will be sent to you by cargo freight via Somalian shipping.

Wow it's my lucky day. Would it be ok if I give you my bank details instead? I trust you to just take the 100 pounds you need.

oh by the way Tally, why don't I see you on the off the wall thread?

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 2:36 pm

i_wanna_blue wrote:
TallyMan wrote:
i_wanna_blue wrote:
Where do these people get my cell number from? No I don't wanna be friends with some random person on Facebook. I don't even use Facebook for a start.

Plus I keep getting messages telling me I've won a big cash prize in some random draw or some competition I never entered. I must be the luckiest man in the world since my number has been the lucky number like a dozen times. They must think I'm really thick.

The worst part is that when I actually do enter a competition I haven't so much as won a dust particle.

Congratulations! :D You've won a dust particle. Just send me a stamped addressed envelope containing £100 to cover postage and packing and it will be sent to you by cargo freight via Somalian shipping.

Wow it's my lucky day. Would it be ok if I give you my bank details instead? I trust you to just take the 100 pounds you need.

oh by the way Tally, why don't I see you on the off the wall thread?

Yeah I know; I used to spend all my time in off the wall but rarely visit there nowadays. Just don't have the time; when I'm on WP I'm usually moderating - reading posts, checking out new members, checking for PM scammers etc.

The account details will be fine... I'll only take £100. :wink:

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 3:34 pm

It done diddly doo be raining right now.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 4:16 pm

I can't do anything, I feel like a bombs gone off in my head and all I can hear is ringing in my ears.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! !! !!

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 4:27 pm

:x Baaaah, sketchbook! I cannot find you anywhere for some reason.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 4:44 pm

I am wearing a Montreal Canadiens jersey. Do I have issues?

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 4:55 pm

I'm only 22, yet my back, my joints, my digestive tract and my cholesterol all seem to think I'm in my 60s. :roll:

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

JerryM
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 May 2014, 7:05 pm

Random? Licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets. Really random? Blargen Jerolfanoodle.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2014, 10:48 pm

I wonder how I can set a trap for the shadowy figures that haunt my peripheral.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2014, 1:41 am

I call hm Billy Wizz. If I put the light on he disappears.

TunkanTasunka
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2014, 1:49 am

edit

be the rain you remember fallin'
be the rain, be the rain
save the planet for another day
be the rain, be the rain

Neil Young

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2014, 2:13 am

I feel relaxed, yet bored.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2014, 5:15 am

equestriatola wrote:
I feel relaxed, yet bored.

if ever i calculated that i was bored, i would very certainly not be in a relaxed state about the matter.
if ever i became bored, then i would consider the possibility that i may have had a mild stroke.
i would have a new obsession to investigate. i would not be able to relax until i found out the reason for my boredom. quite an interesting mystery to solve indeed.

i have never felt bored. i have been told that it is a feeling that nothing is worth thinking about. i like to think about nothing, but nothing does not bore me. nothing is one of the most "simplex" things that one can think about.

there is a median between the extents of "simplex" and "complex" that a normal human brain requires to make sense of anything. "simplex" in my definition is the opposite of "complex". if something is too complex for a brain to consider, then one remains ignorant of the details within that complexity, and likewise, if something is too simple to consider, then the fundamental notion of the fabric of that simplicity will forever remain uncharted in the consciousness that needs what could be considered a "morsel" of manifestation in order to achieve perception.

i wish i could really know what "boredom" feels like, but i suspect i grow tired of the knowledge shortly after it's acquisition.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2014, 6:06 am

a logical dilemma:

in the papers that the tax office mailed me in order to fill out the question boxes for my yearly tax installment, there were 2 pages that had written on them "this page intentionally left blank".
really? if they intended to leave those pages blank, then why did they print that message on both of them?
those 2 pages were clearly not blank due to the fact they had writing on them, and so the very fact that the government stated on those pages that they intended to leave them blank was an example of their administrative ineptitude.

i hand wrote on those 2 "intentionally"-- "left blank" pages ..
"this page unintentionally filled out", and along with the rest of the correctly filled in pages, i mailed it back to them, but since that is all i wrote on those 2 pages, then those pages were not completely filled out, therefore i wrote a lie of the same magnitude back to them.

sucked in!! ! (if one could care enough to be so)

b9
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2014, 6:55 am

Last edited by b9 on 23 May 2014, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.