Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 465 of 2068 [ 33081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 462, 463, 464, 465, 466, 467, 468 ... 2068  Next

CobaltBlew
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Feb 2013, 8:27 am

jk1 wrote:
A small piece of dental floss got stuck between the teeth and I can't get it out. I tried more pieces of dental floss to force that small cut piece out, but all the new ones that I tried cut off and didn't work. Now the teeth there feel very tight because that piece of dental floss is putting pressure on them and I feel very uncomfortable. What can I do?

Keep trying with the dental floss, it will work. I once used dental floss to cut a chunk for flesh off from my gums from between my teeth to see if it would work, which it did and it hurt pretty bad. Then it got swollen lol.

Lesson is:

Yes, you can cut a piece of your gums off by squishing it between your teeth and some strong dental floss LOL!

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 9:17 am

CobaltBlew wrote:
VMSmith wrote:
my friend in lebanon just pm-ed me to tell me the orthodox law passed! it's the most sectarian electoral reform law. it says that you can only vote for a politician from your religion, if you have no religion or have had it stricken from your id then you must vote for the religion you were last registered as being in and if you are from a minority religion you can vote for any religion of your choosing. what bullsh!t! bull. sh!t! as if the country wasn't divided anough already! this is so undemocratic. and my friend said there was a protest against this that he went to but it was completely blacked out by the media like it never happened! i'm furious. f#ck.
Divide and conquer my friend, the parasites will never have freedom and peace as a priority.

too true mate.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

20 Feb 2013, 10:06 am

Sick. Again.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 11:25 am

I am in a rotten mood.

KagamineLen
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 11:47 am

This morning, I went online immediately after getting out of bed.

I posted in a couple of threads on other forums. And people pointed out to me that I was ignoring blatantly obvious things that other people were posting.

Lesson learned - drink coffee before going online! >_<

I'll probably be laughing about this half an hour later, when I am more alert and awake.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 2:36 pm

jk1 wrote:
A small piece of dental floss got stuck between the teeth and I can't get it out. I tried more pieces of dental floss to force that small cut piece out, but all the new ones that I tried cut off and didn't work. Now the teeth there feel very tight because that piece of dental floss is putting pressure on them and I feel very uncomfortable. What can I do?

You can also get a special type called "satin floss" which is flat & thin, like linguini as opposed to round like spaghetti. ;)

The thin stuff will more easily get in there and remove the blockage... I've had the same problem and the pressure it causes on the affected teeth sure is annoying!

ColdEyesWarmHeart
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Feb 2013, 3:12 pm

There has been a rape allegation against someone I know. I'm not close to him but have worked with him on a couple of things, he's always seemed a top bloke and I liked him... it seems unreal that he could have done what he's being accused of. But on the other hand, I obviously don't know what happened and I'm not about to disbelieve the accuser.

I don't want to give detail, but given the circumstances between the two, it would have taken a lot for her to come forward as she'll know she has little chance of being believed and quite a high chance of being blamed.

It's really shocking. And whoever is telling the truth, there are no winners only losers in this.

Arkio
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 7:09 pm

All that exists.

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 6:05 am

i was talking to one of my friends in lebanon over facebook. a lot of the time he tells me his issues and i try make him feel better and then we talk anime or politics but this time he hit sensitive spots and i vented at him and it was a sexual vent and i just blurted it out. it was so inappropriate. i am ashamed. i should have self control and not say awkward things. i mean it's not like he is never sexual with me but i was so much more explicit. it was wrong of me.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

21 Feb 2013, 10:06 am

I weigh too much now. :(

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 11:42 am

equestriatola wrote:
I weigh too much now. :(

Oy... you and me both! I stepped on a scale for the first time in quite a while... this depression, apathy and lack of exercise has brought my total weight up to an alarming number! :pale:

Time to get seriously exercising before I get a horrible illness like diabetes or heart trouble! :skull:

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 8:52 am

I bought an espresso machine today. The shop staff forgot to give me an accessory item that was supposed to come with it. More disappointingly, the espresso shot that came out of the machine didn't taste particularly fantastic so far. I still need to try it a bit more, but I'm worried that I might have just wasted a lot of money on that machine.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2013, 9:29 am

Trying to lull myself to sleep to the sound of flying sheetmetal.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 3:36 am

My package with a nifty computer bit hasn't arrived yet... darned parcel service. :evil:

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 7:00 am

i was cleaning my duvet and i discovered the source of the cat smell. there was a yellow stain indicating that the cat had sprayed my duvet in my absence. eww.

Wrackspurt
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2013, 7:13 am

My aunt sent me a birthday card and it made me feel like $#it. She never understood autism and thinks I'm milking off my family, the genetic looser. The yearly card (even though she just went through hip replacement and her hubby heart surgery) she always remembers. I on the other hand hate this day and would rather ignore it. I would personally rather be ignored it would make everyone feel better. Families.