What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 501 of 502 [ 8029 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 498, 499, 500, 501, 502  Next

PineappleLobster
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2024, 11:32 am

Last night i had a dream where there was this famous old guy, who had an IQ of 2238.
I think he was a physicist of sorts…?

He/him they/them
~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to send me a PM! :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2024, 11:41 am

i dreamt that i "inherited" an infant, she was swaddled in white gauze and lashed to a white fiberboard platform that i had to carry around with me. she responded favorably [with purry coos] when i scratched her scalp with my fingers and stroked her. she grew rapidly and in no time at all was a curly-haired adult with a predilection for video games.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2024, 10:13 pm

i dreamt i was at a party, it was in the 1960s sometime based on the clothing and haircuts, people smoking etc. and there was a cobbled-together piece of furniture in the living room, with pieces of different shapes and colors. some lady sitting on a couch in 1960s socialite dress complete with pillbox hat, asked me to break off a white table portion of the aforementioned living room furniture thing, and i gave it to her, she put some cocaine on it and snorted it, then gave it back to me, and i reattached the white table to the furniture conglomeration and it doubled in size somehow.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2024, 8:41 pm

I dreamed I went to a friend's house for a dinner party and somehow ended up with a large parasitic insect embedded in a rather unfortunate area.

It's possible I may have social anxiety.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2024, 11:34 pm

i dreamt i was about 40 years younger, much lighter, i was walking down some street in a town vaguely similar to my present town, but it was different in key ways, such as being several times the size and population. i walked through an open glass door way into a building that looked like a glass working shop, i stepped into a room and it was some kind of holographic observation room that let me virtually soar several hundred feet above the town and observe people's/cars' comings and goings up and down all the streets of the town. then i decided i'd had enough of that and tried to exit the building but the door was now shut, and i thought perhaps i'd goofed and stayed beyond closing time, but i could push the door open and i walked back up the street and realized with a start that i had to walk through a forest on the edge of town to make it back home, and it was uphill at a steep grade as well as dirty/dusty, my feet sank into the sandy dirt as i ran up the hill, and when i entered the forest it became dark all of a sudden, so i felt around for a flashlight in my jacket pocket and found a small penlight, hardly adequate but just good enough to light a small path forward in the gloom, before i awoke.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2024, 7:59 pm

Playing another weird game.

It's a mix-match horror of super hero characters from varying movies and video game characters with polygon like graphics that came from the 90s or 2000s.

I don't know what character I'm playing; only that I'm at a stage where someone has to drive underwater to plug some electrical socket (yep, unsafe and nonsensical).

Then there was this covered ventilator window; through it, there was something burning and screaming.

Then we (with who?) found several cameras that contains random dealings and torture.
There was this weird syndicate kidnapping characters, and we found the boss of sorts. Goal of the game is to get the boss.

Sort of switched to another character, and play as if it's in another location where the cameras were.
The hideout was some sort of piling tower (????) Without any paint. Had to sneak into the entrance and avoided the guards. Found some jail cells and few people already tortured.

In another POV, there was this war on the skies. Most of which contained characters who can fly.

Then went back to the POV underground.

Sigh.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2024, 4:51 am

I had my recurring aeroplane dream again. I'm in a plane, it takes off and as it rises it loses power and ends up coming back down onto the ground, usually landing on a road or something. It never crashes, just hasn't got enough power to take off.

It's such an embarrassingly obvious metaphor. Freud would have laughed me off his couch.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2024, 10:01 pm

i dreamt i was in a university cafeteria, it was off hours and the janitors were cleaning it. i was trying to eat some meat on my plate but it kept sliding off onto the floor, and this upset me greatly, to where i was cussing the meat out for having the temerity to slide off the plate instead of cooperating with my attempts to eat it. while i was picking it up off the floor yet again [and picking off debris from the floor stuck on the meat] one of the janitors witnessed my outburst and came over to me and handed me a card, saying he knew this fellow that could help me with my problem and when i looked at the card, before i could read the full name of the person on the card, i awoke.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2024, 2:16 am

In real life I have a photo of my brother and cousin with a yellow bicycle from 1970. It's the kind with the long front (not sure what to call them).

In my dream I was an adult but I was riding that bike on a street not far from my house, behind my kids' primary school. It's a rich area which backs onto a ravine and everyone has long driveways sloping down toward the river. As I rode my yellow bike I noticed one of the houses had a rabbit pen in the front garden. There was a long line of bunnies waiting to hop into a coop of some sort so I slowed down to take a look. Incidentally the second bunny looked like a Himalayan cat so I was staring at it thinking how cute it was.

A man came out to talk to me about his rabbits. We walked around his property and we ended up inside his house where there were many curiosities and collectibles. Everything was dimly-lit and I really liked the vibe.

He said he would drive me home and I ended up in the passenger seat of his car. Then I remembered that something like this had happened to me once before when I went past his house, so it was probably the same man. I asked him if he remembered driving me home about a year prior and we both laughed because I had been naked the other time he drove me home. It wasn't sexual but we both thought it was pretty remarkable that we'd forgotten about that previous meeting.

I told him which street I lived on and he asked how long I'd lived there. At that point I'd been rambling about something else so I said "Oh duh! Sorry I tend to omit the important information when I talk". I told him how long I'd lived there and he was shocked we'd never met before apart from that naked drive which we'd almost forgotten. He thought my manner was very endearing. I was trying to figure out if he "liked" me but didn't know how to ask.

Then I was walking out of a McDonald's with my daughter during the winter. There were snow squalls and it was hard to see. I was telling her about this man when suddenly behind a row of parked cars we saw him lying on the pavement and I assumed he was dead. I was thinking it was ironic we were just talking about him, and suddenly he died right in front of us. As we got closer we discovered he wasn't dead at all. An old lady had fallen and he was giving her CPR chest compressions.

At the end I was recounting the McDonald's experience to my daughter (even though she had been there?)

I drew a diagram to show her the door of the McDonald's and the sight line to where the cars were parked, where the man was saving the woman's life. She was able to understand my diagram and picture where it happened.

I think at some point in the dream I hugged the man. I think it was at his house with the rabbits. I think they all turned into cats at some point too, but I'm not sure.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2024, 7:00 pm

I had a dream where my NT sister and I both ran for public office.

I don't recall if we won or not, but we both made national news.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2024, 8:20 pm

I went to sleep on the couch at around 5:30 PM and didn't get up until 9:30 PM today. I had very disturbing dreams.

First, I dreamed I had discovered small white worms in my hair that were jumping out like fleas. I freaked out and ran to my mother, who didn't seem concerned at all. Then I was in my old bedroom from when I was a teenager and there were several animal cages that were incredibly filthy had small rodents, hamsters mostly, dying or dead from starvation and neglect. I felt horrified and very guilty for having so many animals and neglecting to take care of them. It was as if they had disappeared from my memory and I had no idea they existed in the first place until I saw their cages and the state they were in. I've had dreams like this before, but this one was the worst I had in a long time.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2024, 1:51 am

the white worms part of your dream sounds ominous.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2024, 1:44 pm

I just had a dream that I was watching Sesame Street, and in it Big Bird was telling "facts" that made no sense to a kid, and every time Big Bird broke the fourth wall, as is very common in western children's programs, he would have blank white eyes, and at one point he had tiny pointed teeth in his beak. He looked pretty terrifying, and I wondered what was going on and thinking how there might be little kids watching and being traumatized by Demon Big Bird, which I find hilarious, and it made me laugh just saying it out loud. :lol: :twisted:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2024, 2:52 pm

i am sure that dream is a warning of some kind, but couched in a less-threatening language.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2024, 3:25 pm

i dreamt i was back in the military, it was time to re-up and my CO handed me my orders, i examined them and just as i read "sergeant (my name)" i shook my head in incomprehension, until the CO told me "you're now sergeant (my name), you're my new orderly room sergeant." i was ordered to pack my duffle bag and report to the main post depot for further instructions, and i did so, boarding a "cattle car" with a bunch of other troops [but without our respective duffle bags which were transported separately]. we arrived at some nondescript barracks where we rested. after a while we got restless as we were given no instructions as to what our job was that day, then our duffle bags arrived and each of us picked out laptops and such. in the barracks i met my waking life sweetie and we compared notes. then some other troops came and told us to pack our duffle bags which they later took away, then i awoke.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2024, 7:07 am

I had a dream that someone gave me a link to some forum for rich and spoiled teens :D I was going to register on there but I was worrying I was not a rich teenager which could be an obstacle.

P.S. Now I don't have practically any dreams at all because I'm dealing with a bad case of insomnia :x