What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 502 of 502 [ 8029 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 498, 499, 500, 501, 502

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 11:56 am

I got a kitten but it kept hiding and I kept forgetting about it. At one point I realized I hadn't seen it drink, eat or poop since I got it and that I needed to get it a litterbox... only to realize it had probably pooped in one of it's hiding spots. While searching for the kitten (or it's poop) I found a second cat.

For some reason Chuchu from Claire Luvcats was my spare room, with a litterbox.

I found my kitten hiding in my room and brought it over to the spare room to get water and visit the litterbox but it wandered away and got lost again.

Then I got distracted from looking for it.

Then I woke up.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2024, 4:18 pm

After tossing and turning a long time I finnally found myself in a dream in which I was drafted into a program to...do "de extinction of the dodo bird" (ie bring back the dodo bird that was hunted to extinction like 150 years ago).

Like I was the nonscientist manager and liasson for the scientists doing it. And was pumped to do it.

But first I ended up in endless debates at the UN about the ethics of it.

Then when they finnally sent me to the island of Mauritius (the one time dodo homeland) I got into to debates with local interest groups about land use and game preserves. Never got down to using the test tubes to make new baby dodos! "Why cant everyone get behind the program?". Then I woke up.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2024, 5:20 am

A dream in which I was a high school student who was bullied mercilessly by her classmates. But, like Carrie White, I had some sort of superpowers - I could open the portal to a pocket dimension I could control, filling it with any sort of environment I wanted. I hid in there and later I came out of it to burn my classmates alive, using my powers, for bullying me.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2024, 11:39 pm

I just woke up from a dream in which I had climbed a three hundred foot radio tower and dozed off for a while. On waking, still asleep, I dreamed that I was too tired to climb back down.

(The above is a valid, but temporary, e-mail address that is relayed to my real e-mail. If it starts getting spammed, I'll just remove it and create a new one and change the signature block. If you want to send me an e-mail, feel free to do so, but be aware that unless you are using something like this, your e-mail address will be exposed to me.)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2024, 12:54 pm

I was in class in high school and being bullied. I went to throw something out and a second guy joined in and threatened to put me on my ass if I passed by; I told him he could try but he'd catch a factory reset for his efforts.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2024, 1:17 am

^^^i need a successful dream [semi-lucid] like that one. :wtg:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2024, 3:16 pm

dreamt i was at work again, i had to stop by a highly aggrandized version of my boss' office to have her sign off on something i needed done.

SteelersFan
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Sep 2024, 11:08 am

My wife (who has AS) dreamed she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis last night and it spiraled her this morning.

How can I be more of a support for her after a vivid nightmare?

(To be fair I had a weird dream myself that I was back in middle school, but that was kind of fun; I actually liked middle school better than high school because it was less of a rat race).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2024, 2:24 pm

i dreamt i was at work in the hospital, i found myself in the front lobby, i heard somebody calling out for a "mr. sinclair" and then i saw three different men, all dressed in black, approach 3 different mr. sinclairs, including myself, and we walked out to the patio next to the dining hall, i noticed somebody had just left their table with 99% of their food uneaten, but i saw bite marks on a few items [all chocolate mushroom pastries] so i ducked into the dining hall but it was after hours, about 10 'til 1PM on the wall clock, so i went back to the man and the table of chocolate mushroom pastries and tried one, it was rich, moist, oily/creamy and delicious. then me and the man boarded a helicopter that flew inside the hospital atrium [several stories tall, in real life] and ended up flying through an opening in the atrium and flew right into another building, somehow across the country on the east coast, it was a humongous warehouse several stories tall, stacked with surplus machinery, and on the ground floor was a sea of washing machines. there were british GIs armed with laser handguns, now and then one would shoot at something and sparks would fly off of the target. i climbed down from a several-story-tall rack and showed one of the GIs my own superior laser weapon, which i aimed at a washing machine and it blew chunks of metal off of it, amazing the GI. then i found myself back in the hospital lobby hearing a man called for "mr. sinclair." like the dream was a continuous loop.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2024, 9:27 am

I had a trauma nightmare about the person trying to get into my house, and spying through my windows. Then it morphed into a long saga about FBI helicopters coming to look for me in a malicious way. They were flying right up to my windows and shining flood lights in to find me. The helicopters turned into UFOs which did the same. I tried playing dead but later in the dream I was giving my partner a facial (uh literally lol) and decided to try speaking Martian to tell them to go away.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2024, 4:41 pm

I had a dream about that Olympic runner who was set on fire by her boyfriend. I was doing jury duty and the man was convicted and charged as guilty.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2024, 1:41 pm

that seems like a good dream with a good outcome.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2024, 2:28 pm

I dreamt that I was in the operating room and the doctors weren't there, and the patient on the OR table reached up and handed me a scalpel.