Post a pic of yourself RIGHT NOW!

Page 535 of 543 [ 8674 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538 ... 543  Next

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

09 Feb 2015, 1:27 am

:oops: You're both too kind!

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2015, 1:30 am

it's been a while since you've been here i think. too busy living, huh?

i need to follow that example :oops:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

09 Feb 2015, 1:32 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
it's been a while since you've been here i think. too busy living, huh?

i need to follow that example :oops:

If you mean paying $500 for car insurance despite furnishing proof you paid it is living, then I'm living the dream. :lol:

I may or may not be a little broke right now, but oh well. :shrug:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2015, 1:33 am

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
If you mean paying $500 for car insurance despite furnishing proof you paid it is living, then I'm living the dream. :lol: I may or may not be a little broke right now, but oh well. :shrug:

I hope you paid that 500 clams to some other less corrupt insurance company than the one who denied you paid them.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2015, 1:43 am

auntblabby wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
If you mean paying $500 for car insurance despite furnishing proof you paid it is living, then I'm living the dream. :lol: I may or may not be a little broke right now, but oh well. :shrug:

I hope you paid that 500 clams to some other less corrupt insurance company than the one who denied you paid them.

I'm shopping around for new insurance as we speak. Even with discounts I still had to pay $245 a month. I know there are better quotes for me out there, but I don't know where to find them. :?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2015, 1:46 am

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
I'm shopping around for new insurance as we speak. Even with discounts I still had to pay $245 a month. I know there are better quotes for me out there, but I don't know where to find them. :?

out of curiosity, what car are you driving? I know that at least in Washington state, I found that state farm is basically the cheapest insurance around, almost as cheap as geico but far more forgiving of accidents. in my state the state insurance commissioner put out a listing of typical insurance premiums, published it in the daily newspaper, so that is how I chose state farm.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2015, 1:52 am

auntblabby wrote:
out of curiosity, what car are you driving? I know that at least in Washington state, I found that state farm is basically the cheapest insurance around, almost as cheap as geico but far more forgiving of accidents. in my state the state insurance commissioner put out a listing of typical insurance premiums, published it in the daily newspaper, so that is how I chose state farm.

I drive an '04 Chrysler Sebring LXI. I own it but I'm making payments on it, so that might be part of why I'm paying so much for it.

I'll give State Farm a shot, thanks!

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

09 Feb 2015, 4:46 pm

You know what to do, WPers.....

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2015, 5:16 pm

I know that one! That's an Andrew Luck Jersey. Go Colts!

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2015, 5:22 pm

^ Ya got it! :D

Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 7:41 am

equestriatola wrote:

Disgusting!

Get a Russell wilson jersey asap 8O

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

245? For an old car? Do you have like 10 DUIs and 5 accidents? That's a terrible rate. I drive a 2011 Ford truck and I pay half that, and I still feel as though I'm getting ripped off :x

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2015, 4:00 pm

I got gouged relatively speaking when I was a young driver. now that I'm an old geezer driving an old geezer car [1997 model Honda CRV] I pay a somewhat more reasonable amount for base [liability] coverage, of $500 a year. so far.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2015, 9:58 pm

886 wrote:
equestriatola wrote:

Disgusting!

Get a Russell wilson jersey asap 8O

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

245? For an old car? Do you have like 10 DUIs and 5 accidents? That's a terrible rate. I drive a 2011 Ford truck and I pay half that, and I still feel as though I'm getting ripped off :x

Relax, man. I have a 12th Man jersey; but I will consider your suggestion. :D

I'm just a collector of these things, is all, bear in mind.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 11:52 am

auntblabby wrote:
I got gouged relatively speaking when I was a young driver. now that I'm an old geezer driving an old geezer car [1997 model Honda CRV] I pay a somewhat more reasonable amount for base [liability] coverage, of $500 a year. so far.

I think that may be the problem, actually. Since I'm still financing my car, I have to pay full coverage for it.

On the bright side, more motivation to pay it all off sooner, I guess. :P

I only have one ticket on my record, and that was back when I barely even had my license. :x (aka years ago)

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 12:00 pm

886 wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

My parents pay $145 all together for a 2007 Ford F150 and a 2005 Ford Focus station wagon, and they're as perplexed as I am.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 3:44 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
I only have one ticket on my record, and that was back when I barely even had my license. :x (aka years ago)

tickets [even one] are big ouchies on insurance premiums, I have found. takes several years for the surcharges to fade away.