Page 55 of 386 [ 6166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 386  Next

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2014, 6:49 pm

King_oni
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Nov 2014, 10:34 pm

Skullgirls on Steam...

Man, I just wish that would be some kind of raunchy movie, lol. But yeah.. it's a game called Skullgirls on an online distribution platform called Steam.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 3:24 am

ANOTHER new tyre! Gah!! I'm not having much luck with my donuts.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

25 Nov 2014, 6:27 pm

A blank UW (Washington) Huskies football jersey, then a can of Lipton lemon-flavored iced tea mix (You can thank the Muppets for me getting the latter!)

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 12:56 am

A donut-shaped chewy necklace from this really cool website called "Stimtastic." It's a website that sells affordable stimming toys/jewelry and is run by the mod of the "Musings of an Aspie" blog. :)

I also bought two paracord keychains and a bendable stick thingy a couple weeks ago. :)

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes

Muziek
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Nov 2014, 2:16 am

An oboe in Belgium.

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 2:26 pm

A 4 pack of refillable dehumidifiers including crystal refills. My double glazing is the old type therefore my window sills swim with condensed water vapour when it gets cold outside.

andyfzr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Nov 2014, 5:57 pm

MacDonalds Vanilla Milkshake

JitakuKeibiinB
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 11:56 pm

Rum. But I'm kind of regretting it. I asked someone to pick it up, but it cost more than I expected. :(

L_Holmes
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 12:10 am

A new car radio for my old car that I just bought. It worked, but only had a tape slot. The new one I got has a CD slot and an AUX input, so I can listen to my own music rather than the rock station I've been listening to. It's not a horrible station, better than all the pop stations I've been listening to, but I was getting sick of hearing Nickleback's Edge of a Revolution 5 times a day.

I got it last night at Best Buy's Black Friday sale. I didn't have too much trouble in the store other than being slightly annoyed by the sheer amount of people that would just stop and block the entire walkway, but I did have a mini meltdown trying to get the damn thing installed. The old one would not come out even using the radio removal keys, I nearly broke it multiple times and tore out my hair from frustration. Finally I got it after an hour, and the rest was pretty straightforward; I just had to connect all the wires and they were all the same color. Now it's working and sounds pretty good.

- Sherlock Holmes

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 12:14 am

L_Holmes wrote:
A new car radio for my old car that I just bought. It worked, but only had a tape slot. The new one I got has a CD slot and an AUX input, so I can listen to my own music rather than the rock station I've been listening to. It's not a horrible station, better than all the pop stations I've been listening to, but I was getting sick of hearing Nickleback's Edge of a Revolution 5 times a day. I got it last night at Best Buy's Black Friday sale. I didn't have too much trouble in the store other than being slightly annoyed by the sheer amount of people that would just stop and block the entire walkway, but I did have a mini meltdown trying to get the damn thing installed. The old one would not come out even using the radio removal keys, I nearly broke it multiple times and tore out my hair from frustration. Finally I got it after an hour, and the rest was pretty straightforward; I just had to connect all the wires and they were all the same color. Now it's working and sounds pretty good.

wow :o that's pretty damned handy and resourceful of you. I could not do that if ya diagrammed it for me.

2cat007
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Nov 2014, 1:01 am

A deck of old maid cards and finger paint for the tub

L_Holmes
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 2:18 am

auntblabby wrote:
L_Holmes wrote:
A new car radio for my old car that I just bought. It worked, but only had a tape slot. The new one I got has a CD slot and an AUX input, so I can listen to my own music rather than the rock station I've been listening to. It's not a horrible station, better than all the pop stations I've been listening to, but I was getting sick of hearing Nickleback's Edge of a Revolution 5 times a day. I got it last night at Best Buy's Black Friday sale. I didn't have too much trouble in the store other than being slightly annoyed by the sheer amount of people that would just stop and block the entire walkway, but I did have a mini meltdown trying to get the damn thing installed. The old one would not come out even using the radio removal keys, I nearly broke it multiple times and tore out my hair from frustration. Finally I got it after an hour, and the rest was pretty straightforward; I just had to connect all the wires and they were all the same color. Now it's working and sounds pretty good.

wow :o that's pretty damned handy and resourceful of you. I could not do that if ya diagrammed it for me.

Why thank you :D I had to sit and read the directions many times before I even figured out that all I had to do was connect the same colored wires. I also didn't have a blade so I had to use my teeth to pull off that color coded insulation. I'm honestly surprised I didn't mess anything up.

- Sherlock Holmes

T_
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Nov 2014, 4:57 pm

An Indian takeaway.

I think I'm dumb, or maybe just happy...

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 3:56 pm

Christmas presents

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 4:50 pm

A Pebble Steel.