Page 5781 of 7598 [ 121559 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5778, 5779, 5780, 5781, 5782, 5783, 5784 ... 7598  Next

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 6:55 pm

when q is in harmony with its inner energy, all it needs is an i

always handy when you're playing scrabble

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 7:05 pm

How to deal with bullies both online and offline** please note to be taken literally.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 7:10 pm

anagram wrote:

Last time I played scrabble I was institutionalized, it didn't end well, fight broke out and staff drugged me to oblivion. I can't remember what happened or what I said or did if anything and everything just kind of hit the fan. It happens in the psych ward, I have never seen a place on edge so much as a psych ward. It can be more brutal then jail sometimes cause in the psych ward no one sees consequences.

I think one of the more threatening incidents in my life happened in a psych ward actually, I had a room mate who was a war veteran once and he had some serious PTSD issues. He mistook me for someone else and damn near killed me before staff saved me. I remember that well actually but surprisingly I am not bothered by it that much, I know he didn't mean harm so.

It would be nice to have someone to play board games and cards outside of being locked up actually.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 7:13 pm

^^
8O :?:

capa
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 7:15 pm

I really enjoy playing Scrabble, it boosts my creativity!

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 7:40 pm

dcj123 wrote:
Last time I played scrabble I was institutionalized, it didn't end well, fight broke out
[...]
in the psych ward no one sees consequences.

did the staff provide a scrabble set without a dictionary? if they did, then i'd say it proves your point

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 8:01 pm

Once my sister graduates (Or fail at her final year that is), I'm going far away and live there. Make a name for myself then leave 3 years after.
Afterwards, go back to my family and stay there for 3 years. Then leave for another 3 years. :lol: Only to return back after 3 years.

Hahah, reminds me of my online life. Switching online games for every 3 years. Or at least switch/add groups or circles.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 8:06 pm

anagram wrote:
dcj123 wrote:
Last time I played scrabble I was institutionalized, it didn't end well, fight broke out
[...]
in the psych ward no one sees consequences.

did the staff provide a scrabble set without a dictionary? if they did, then i'd say it proves your point

No I think though my memory is foggy around these hospitalizations that I was super fried on medication and I had made a comment about the person I was playing against not having an arm, which they didn't and I think maybe I said something I had apparently previously said but couldn't remember at the time and they went berzerk. I do remember how I got drugged though lol, I freaked out and grabbed a pen and was holding it like a knife lol. Anyway thats not what you want to do in a psych ward. Though I see where they were coming from, they could have asked me to put it down and I probably would have, I don't handle violent situations well and I would rather stabbed someone with a pen then get beat with a scrabble board.

I hate psych wards and just thinking about it, it seems they have done far more damage to me then I would have done to myself alone. I just need to be left alone for a while in most cases, I am not saying I don't deserve it but I am deeply hurt at the general way they have treated me. If they would just listen to what I have say I think they would find I am not that unreasonable. I have been suicidal but I don't feel every time they forced me into one of those places was justified.

I got arrested at a group home, evicted and spent two months locked up all because I told a therapist that she had crappy advice, told her I was going home and I didn't care what writes about me and left her office. I never once threated myself or anyone else but she wrote down that I was going to kill a family member and then myself simply because of something I had told her two months earlier that wasn't even that bad. How in the hell is that fair? No wonder I hate the mental health system. I told them I just wanted to go to work but somehow I was suicidal, why would I do an 8 shift just to kill myself? Still I guess I shouldn't hold bitterness towards these people, I have done people wrong too but I just wish people would ask me how I feel before just deeming that I am nuts.

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 8:20 pm

there's a saying i heard once, "stubborn people are people who refuse to agree with me". it sounds like your therapist followed that tenet...

water under the bridge though, right? legobots are good friends. goosfraba...

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 8:25 pm

Yeah water under the bridge, still hurts though.

BTW she asked if I would consider harming a person who abused me and I said yes, that was her reasoning for me being violent.

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2016, 8:45 pm

guilty of being honest

the games people play... :|

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2016, 1:26 am

I made up a joke:

Breasts without nipples. What would be the point?

Sorry :shrug:

Your Aspie score: 151 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 60 of 200

Formally diagnosed in 2007.

Learn the simple joy of being satisfied with little, rather than always wanting more.

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2016, 1:30 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
Why must Q be stalked by U?

Not at QANTAS it isn't!

Learn the simple joy of being satisfied with little, rather than always wanting more.

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2016, 1:37 am

dcj123 wrote:
anagram wrote:

Last time I played scrabble I was institutionalized, it didn't end well, fight broke out and staff drugged me to oblivion. I can't remember what happened or what I said or did if anything and everything just kind of hit the fan. It happens in the psych ward, I have never seen a place on edge so much as a psych ward. It can be more brutal then jail sometimes cause in the psych ward no one sees consequences.

I think one of the more threatening incidents in my life happened in a psych ward actually, I had a room mate who was a war veteran once and he had some serious PTSD issues. He mistook me for someone else and damn near killed me before staff saved me. I remember that well actually but surprisingly I am not bothered by it that much, I know he didn't mean harm so.

It would be nice to have someone to play board games and cards outside of being locked up actually.

You need to go to a more upmarket psych ward. All we did was eat, sleep & smoke.

Some of the other, more outgoing patients liked to mingle but I never quite learned to mingle

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2016, 1:44 am

I have been having flashbacks and disturbing thoughts for 48 hours now, I am just ignoring it but its kind of getting to me. I cried myself to sleep for four hours last night. I hate PTSD, but like I said previously, I am rarely, if ever a danger to myself. I just need to be left alone I guess. I stopped my meds and any and all substances and it got much worse actually so I went back on those and I am still not feeling so hot.

Just PTSD I guess, I feel like someone is going to hurt me, I don't feel safe. Logically I am behind a locked door and am some what armed but I just don't feel safe.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2016, 1:54 am

if the great library of Alexandria had not been sacked, where do you think humanity would be today, having the benefit of the advanced knowledge contained therein? I suspect that there were several stuntings of humanity's knowledge that had they not happened, that we'd be at least at a level 1 technological level of civilization by now.