Why are you DEPRESSED at the moment

Page 7 of 9 [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

19 Aug 2010, 8:42 pm

I'm depressed because I'm lonely & I've only been getting about 4 hours of sleep a nite for the last week

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2010, 9:08 pm

Because I can't get my meds and there's a couple of pharmacy girls treating me like s**t.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2010, 9:22 pm

Because I can't open up to people anymore.

applefacebaby
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Aug 2010, 10:04 pm

I'm depressed because I fail my midterm, math for summer college.

so what I'm different.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2010, 10:36 pm

I'm depressed, because I miss some of the older members, who used to post here. :(

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2010, 10:43 pm

Cause b*****s just love to keep the drama going in my life

Ain't got nothing to make me feel better 'cept driving at seriously illegal speeds

Ignorant people on this forum :evil:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2010, 11:21 pm

I'm depressed, because my ankle is still hurting, from that time at the grocery store in November, when that girl ran over my left leg, twice with her shopping cart. She did the same thing to another person, two weeks later.

Dnuos
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2010, 9:31 am

I don't even know anymore, why I'm depressed.

I guess I'm overly tired, due to the supposedly "helping" medication, where I try to get more sleep and my parents have no idea what I'm feeling like, so they don't let me sleep as much as I plan to.

And depressed because of depression, because it. never. leaves. me. alone.

judyfox
Raven
Raven

19 Sep 2010, 10:10 am

I am feeling down at the moment because I have a cold. :sad:

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2010, 2:27 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
Cause b*****s just love to keep the drama going in my life

judyfox
Raven
Raven

19 Sep 2010, 2:35 pm

MONIQUEIJ wrote:
TeaEarlGreyHot wrote:
I'm depressed because Monique is being a drama queen.

:lol: :lol:
that made me smile, thanks i'm not depressed any more all i needed was some attention

If I may say at your age doing thing to get a reaction form people can mean something deeper, How was your childhood if I may ask?

Synecdoche
Toucan
Toucan

19 Sep 2010, 4:47 pm

I need to find an attractive woman whom I can converse with. Someone who'll keep it real and at the same time, can be the muse from which my inspirations are drawn.

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2010, 12:26 am

Ah...not sure if this fits here, so let me know...

I am depressed because my husband and I used to have an amazing relationship...after 10yrs together we finally married (we had lived together the entire time)...we had many rough times, but always pulled through...but in less than a year I feel completely different towards him. I want the same feeling back, but I can't see how or if it will ever happen. We have a 9yr old AS boy.

Our biggest problem? Stupid me, I married someone with the ex-wife from hell and a kid. Me, thinking that people are reasonable, that courts are reasonable, etc...was I ever wrong. Basically it works like this...If guy has no money, crazy ex asks for more and more if new wife has more money...if you don't give it to her, she threatens with court, etc...so idiot husband gave...of MY money...but then when he did have more money, she also wanted. You know, here's the deal and view of society and these crazy ex-wives...

1. New wife says, "no, you pay child support and anything extra from OUR house income must be agreed upon by US...Ex-wife and society say "tough, he works, you stay out of it, it is NOT your money, he can do with HIS money whatever he wants"...so guess who the witch is? Yep, me.

2. So then if idiot guy loses his job, and you say, "well, he has his money, I have my money, ie, that's what they claim" then guess what crazy ex-wives and people say, "oh no, he lives off you therefore YOUR money is his too"...HUH?

So for the last 11yrs I have lived this bs. Now his pathetic ex has let their 15yr old run around and sleep around for years now...courts will do NOTHING to stop it...that's JUST A DIFFERENT parenting style...go figure...now idiot 15yr old is pregnant and guess WHO PAYS the maternity bills? Yep, that's right, WE DO...oh no, of course, we don't...he does...which means I DO because that is less money for OUR bills...now if he lost his job, well again, they go back to "well, he lives off you and so therefore YOUR money is his money"...this is all crap. I am sick of this life.

My son has had to stop some of his therapies because we can barely afford FOOD some months...literally having 30USD for a week to eat 3 of us and he works in sales and is on the road most days spending gas and food...

I saw this coming, I warned everyone...everyone for the past 11yrs has told me "you are crazy, you have lost your mind"...and here it is in all it's glory...and although my husband kind of acknowledges I told him so, well, it doesn't matter cause we'll still have to pay for this idiot kid who WANTED to get pregnant, not an OOPS...funny, I had to pay for MY maternity bills because my boyfriend/now husband could not afford them at the time so I PAID THEM IN FULL...but now I get to pay for this crazy teen whose mother let her sleep around?

This is some major stress...this is some major depression...I went from owning my own home, having over 100K in savings 8yrs ago, stocks, no debt, 2yr paid off car...to zero savings, tons of debt, could lose my card anyday now (5 yr old car) and NOT HAVING enough food to eat some days...while we pay for his kid to have iphones, laptops, Hollister and everything else AND enough for her to buy her boyfriend clothes with OUR money...and she barely attends school, has been truant and the courts did NOTHING to the mother...so the kid is 16 pregnant and in 9th grade...yep! We have to pay until this idiot is out of school...when will that ever happen at 20? 21? Meanwhile my son does without therapies because our "income" is too high to qualify for anything...why? Because they do NOT deduct the child support my husband pays before qualifying...so there you go...we live off 1400USD a month and the idiot receives 800USD a month in child support...for ONE truant kid...Oh, it's true I no longer work...I worked for 19yrs...I was laid off and because we could not find after school cheap care for our kiddo, we could not put him in school so I had to continue homeschooling...

I think that's a good enough reason to be depressed...

Blake_be_cool
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2010, 6:12 am

School tomorrow;
I have a headache 24/7;
On Thursday I am getting a needle and a few other things in my eyes!
And I am fairly blind. (Shouldn't be on computer, But is the only thing I do in my life...)

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2010, 8:57 pm

Because I'm afraid to actually talk about what's hurting me in case someone uses it as yet another way to hurt me.
I just typed out a long list of other reasons and deleted them. They'd just be used against me anyway.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2010, 10:36 pm

I'm not :)