Page 1 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

AutisticArmyVet
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Oct 2013, 12:47 pm

I haven't seen this thread anywhere, but it has been over a year since I was last on under another username. Who is/are your celebrity crush(es)?
Right now mine are:
Tarja Turunen
Miranda Otto
Adele, and a couple of others. Let's hear from y'all about who your crushes are.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

26 Oct 2013, 2:41 am

I had a BAD crush obsession on the iCarly star Miranda Cosgrove but it quit because I got a girlfriend.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

MisterSpock
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2013, 8:29 am

Bryce Dallas Howard

AutisticArmyVet
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Oct 2013, 11:02 am

I am married and I still have celebrity crushes. My wife and I discuss our celeb crushes all the time.
Another one of mine is Rose Byrne, or more specifically, her character on the movie Adam.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2013, 4:30 am

A couple of years ago I had a really bad crush on Johnny Depp. I was completely obsessed with his characters Edward Scissorhands, Sweeney Todd, Willy Wonka, and the Mad Hatter. Looking back, I find it kind of embarrassing and also a little creepy.

Moviefan2k4
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2013, 9:23 am

One of my biggest crushes for several years was Jennifer Love Hewitt. I first saw her on "Kids, Inc.", back when the Disney Channel wasn't mainly geared toward preteen girls. Here's a shot of her from back then...

And now...

I've seen some interviews and such she's done recently, and she has a great singing voice, too. But as beautiful as she is in the physical department, I can't watch most of her work now, because her curves are just too damn distracting. I tried watching a few episodes of Ghost Whisperer, but most of those I saw had her in lingerie or revealing outfits at some point. All I had to see was a commercial for The Client List, and responded, "Not again..." She seems like a genuine sweetheart, not the "tramp" type at all...and I guess that's what disappoints me so much. Its difficult to respect someone as a person, when they present themselves as little more than a sexual object.

AutisticArmyVet
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Oct 2013, 12:24 pm

Um...okay...don't laugh, but Rebel Wilson is another. I also find Dame Helen Mitten from around the time she did the movie RED to be a smoking hot cougar.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2013, 12:26 pm

I can't say as I've ever had a crush on a celebrity.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2013, 2:21 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
A couple of years ago I had a really bad crush on Johnny Depp. I was completely obsessed with his characters Edward Scissorhands, Sweeney Todd, Willy Wonka, and the Mad Hatter. Looking back, I find it kind of embarrassing and also a little creepy.
That was cute compared to my crush on Miranda. You guys who were here then are probably very glad I'm in a relationship & taking a med that helps my OCD.

Moviefan2k4 wrote:
One of my biggest crushes for several years was Jennifer Love Hewitt. I first saw her on "Kids, Inc.", back when the Disney Channel wasn't mainly geared toward preteen girls. Here's a shot of her from back then...

I find she looks alittle creepy with her squinted eyes & that smile.

auf_ehre
Raven
Raven

27 Oct 2013, 8:37 pm

Cass Elliot

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZfKcYlefE[/youtube]

Moviefan2k4
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2013, 10:11 pm

nick007 wrote:
I find she looks a little creepy with her squinted eyes & that smile.
She was 11 at the time; what did you really expect?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2013, 11:29 pm

Moviefan2k4 wrote:
nick007 wrote:
I find she looks a little creepy with her squinted eyes & that smile.
She was 11 at the time; what did you really expect?
Cuteness

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 8:01 am

The most 'normal' ones I have are David Duchovny, Sean Bean and the guy who plays Inspector Montalbano (both in the original series and in The Young Montalbano.)

However, I have a lot of 'weird' ones like Paul Merton, Richard Dawkins, Mark E. Smith, Ray Davies, Lou Reed (RIP and all that), Pete Shelly, Tommy Scott from Space, and Marc Almond (less than zero chance there. :lol: )

Then there are guys who are long dead that I think were attractive when they were alive. Albert Camus was a big one (which is understandable.) However I also sort of fancy Napoloen and Rene Descartes :? And Laurence Olivier and Marlon Brando.

I think I also sort of fancy Barack Obama (which isn't as bad as my friend who used to fancy Tony Blair :lol: )

This is massively embarrasing :oops:

My celebrity crushes on women are definitely more normal. I like Rizzoli out of Rizzoli and Isles (Angel Harmon), Lucy Lawless (Xena) and Claudia Christian from Babylon 5. I would fancy Gillian Anderson more but David Duchovny grabbed most of my attention :lol:

Speaking of Babylon 5 - I think I fancied G'kar in G'kar costume and not the actor who played him (Andreas Katsulas.) Mmm, sexy aliens :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't kick Spock out of bed during Pon Farr, either! :twisted: Mainly because he'd probably kill me if I did that during Pon Farr.

AutisticArmyVet
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Oct 2013, 8:42 am

Once Emma Watson became an adult I realized that she had grown up and become attractive to me. When she was younger she was an annoying little git though. Last year I had a crush on WWE Diva AJ Lee. That ended as quickly as it began. Spelling correction to a previous post...MIRREN not mitten...sorry about that one. I also found younger Patsy Cline, Dolly Parton (for the obvious reasons), and Jennifer Aniston attractive as well. I was NEVER a fan of Angelina Jolie.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 9:16 am

I think Angelina Jolie is very sexy. She is quite crazy but still sexy. Same with Stevie Nicks (would undoubtedly annoy me in person but still attractive.)

I find men who fancy Emma Watson usually fancy Ellen Page as well because they like women who look very young. I have a lot of respect for Ellen Page as an actress but I found the way my ex-boyfriend was really into her in Juno (where she looks 14) kind of annoying.

I like a lot of dead women from the more glamorous end of the 20th century. I like silent film actresses like Clara Bow and Theda Bara (who's in my avatar) - they both share my birthday. I like Josephine Baker as well, but I think she'd be in the same 'crazy but hot' class as Angelina Jolie and Stevie Nicks. And every woman who likes women fancies Marlene Dietrich. I like Nico but I don't fancy her and I've never really liked Edie Sedgwick.

I sort of fancy Kate Bush.

More embarrassing male crushes of mine are: Rowan Atkinson as Blackadder (not as Mr. Bean, obviously) and Jeremy Clarkson (noooooooo! seriously though, I wouldn't watch Top Gear otherwise.)

I fancy Usain Bolt but more for his playful personality and his tonnes of natural talent than because he's ridiculously ripped.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 9:44 am

puddingmouse wrote:
I find men who fancy Emma Watson usually fancy Ellen Page as well because they like women who look very young. I have a lot of respect for Ellen Page as an actress but I found the way my ex-boyfriend was really into her in Juno (where she looks 14) kind of annoying.
Some guys like Emma because they liked Hermione Granger in Harry Potter :geek:
I thought Emma used to look kinda cute not as Hermione but I never thought of Ellien before. I never seen Juno & don't have a desire to but I seen tailors, commercials, & some bits & pieces & I think Ellien looked plain.