Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2010, 5:32 pm

I'm sorry guys if I have affected anybody in many ways, for those who got upset with me because of the thread sinsboldly made about me and I admit, I was having a meltdown and was angry at the time when I sent her a PM about some event that affected me.

But I'm still upset with what she did and she shouldn't have done that to get everyone to hate me, if that what she wanted from me, well fair enough, I have issues with anger and have depression and my apologize mainly at sinsyokka for the arguments about agreeing and disagreeing, but I just wished she could understand more about me and where I'm coming from.

If anyone is upset about the arguments I had with her, you can feel free to say but all I know is that I was in the wrong in so many ways.

Also I feel I need to change, I need to change my act.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2010, 6:03 pm

You surely are being too harsh on yourself. I haven't seen anything that might have upset me. Image

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2010, 6:24 pm

superboyian I don't know what happened but you're a human being who means well and your posts in the past have proved as much.

Do not let anyone get to you man, the Internet is such an easy place to get hurt, I think much easier than if it went face to face confrontation. One thing about the internet, the same people who say such things probably wouldn't have the same gumption if they were to confront whatever issues in real life.

You're a very unique individual and it seems you have a whole life ahead of you, do not let these very people get to you.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2010, 6:57 pm

Thanks, I'm just too unique and like to have my own freedom of speech and I'm not ashamed to express it to anybody.
Yes, I may seem like an insensitive person but now I'm starting to feel a little sensitive that I'm letting my anger get to me.

Also other reasons why I have been stressed out is because of the work, basically I found out I'm behind target so I had to spend the rest of my day off today by really getting all my work sorted and it seems pretty complicated and having a tutor who speaks too fast just doesn't help. :lol:

Not that I'm really hurt but I feel I've hurt others by being a little insensitive at times.

The depression just happens out from things IRL and getting angry is normally a way I hide my feelings at times.

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2010, 7:04 pm

I do not know what's going on, but Superboyian... I am very angry with you.

How dare you be a nice, kind person who has far too many good qualities that compensate for his bad qualities.

I wub wu, no homo. :)

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2010, 7:46 pm

Ferdinand wrote:
I do not know what's going on, but Superboyian... I am very angry with you.

How dare you be a nice, kind person who has far too many good qualities that compensate for his bad qualities.

I wub wu, no homo. :)

LOL! I knew you'd say something to cheer me up. :lol:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2010, 7:52 pm

It's okay. I have a tonne of meltdowns, here at WP. I've had so many, that I can't count them all. I've had one, a couple of days ago, when I said that I wasn't going to post in the Parents' Forum, any more. I've toned down my rebellious attitude, and posted some pretty decent responses there, which was yesterday morning.

Blindspot149
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2010, 11:18 am

superboyian wrote:
I'm sorry guys if I have affected anybody in many ways, for those who got upset with me because of the thread sinsboldly made about me and I admit, I was having a meltdown and was angry at the time when I sent her a PM about some event that affected me.

But I'm still upset with what she did and she shouldn't have done that to get everyone to hate me, if that what she wanted from me, well fair enough, I have issues with anger and have depression and my apologize mainly at sinsyokka for the arguments about agreeing and disagreeing, but I just wished she could understand more about me and where I'm coming from.

If anyone is upset about the arguments I had with her, you can feel free to say but all I know is that I was in the wrong in so many ways.

Hello Ian,

I have no knowledge of the thread that you refer to and I don't plan to go checking either.

I've read your posts regularly since I joined WP about 9 months ago and I think you are probably one of the least offensive people I can imagine on an internet forum.

I also suspect that you are among the most popular members here on WP so............

Chill...... :wink: :)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2010, 11:27 am

Your apology is accepted. :)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2010, 12:15 pm

Don't worry about it. We all make mistakes every once in a while. You have certainly been one of the more fun people on here, and that's what we know you for.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2010, 1:02 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Don't worry about it. We all make mistakes every once in a while. You have certainly been one of the more fun people on here, and that's what we know you for.

Thanks Tim, I'm actualy feeling alot better now... Its just the conflict I had with sinsboldly was the reason why I was not feeling myself and getting banned from WP for no reason, all my feelings were, was just pure frustration because I didn't have any explanation, if I did, then it wouldn't really be such of a problem and I would be a happy banned member.

Anyways, it was a glitch (as they said) but I still have a suspicion about it.

Anyways, I've forgotten about it and I'm moving on.

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2010, 1:26 pm

Superboyian is a little noob who is green. I am obviously the most popular person here. Muhahahahaha. :twisted:

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2010, 3:06 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Your apology is accepted. :)

"Gulp."

The year is still young.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2010, 3:21 pm

Ferdinand wrote:
Superboyian is a little noob who is green. I am obviously the most popular person here. Muhahahahaha. :twisted:

We could enjoy the fame together. :lol: How about that?

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2010, 3:48 pm

superboyian wrote:

I understand why you did that. You were just trying to stick up for me and you and someone else. We learn from our mistakes.

silentbob15
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2010, 4:10 pm

I think I big problem here is that people here tend to get so caught up in this forum, sometimes its best to not get so emotionally involved and step away before getting hurt