Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Captain_Brown
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2006, 8:50 am

Hey TubbyChef,

I am sorry if I have hurt your feelings. You have hurt mine a little bit too. If you don't forgive me right now, I'll understand. I am currently accepting what I have done wrong, and I am relflecting on it. My parents didn't make me do this, because they haven't found out. I think we should have a one on one conversation to work this out. I meant sometime or another. I shouldn't have reported you. I should've reported myself. When I thought my hair was falling out, that's when it started. I think you started it, and I got angry. I hope this thread cools it off a little bit.

I hope you get emotinally better soon! :)

Emily/Captain Brown

Captain_Brown
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2006, 8:52 am

I put this out in public, so everyone can see my apology.

TubbyChef
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Aug 2006, 9:27 am

I really don't think I started anything with you, Captain Brown. My only 'crime' is that I am old enough to know better than to have got involved with your initial 'Good Bye' thread. However, I am glad that I have got you thinking about your actions. You really haven't hurt me, I just think that really you are a better person than you were making yourself appear recently on here.

Thankyou for your apology and for your good wishes, I am feeling a lot better since I am on anti-depressants now (against my initial wishes but I have changed my opinions since trying them - we all must remain open to new ideas!! !).

I have learnt a lot from my many mistakes in life, you will, too.

Peace,
Helen. :wink:

TubbyChef
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Aug 2006, 9:55 am

Just a couple of things I'g like to add, Emily - one, when we're in pain, feeling unloved, etc, we're sometimes unintentionally aggressive towards others - especially easy to do on internet forums. Sometimes we say 'Goodbye' when what we should really say is 'Help me, I need some love'.

Also, I want to say that you're the bigger person for having apologised :D .

Captain_Brown
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2006, 9:57 am

Thank you. I was getting off a bunch of medicine when I first started here. That's why I was negative a lot. I still make mistakes. Everybody does. I get emotional sometimes. I sometimes don't think before I say things. I thought you were being mean was why I was sticking up for myself.

Best Wishes,
Emily