How would people react if you died?

Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

19 Sep 2012, 3:08 am

This is a dark topic, be warned. This asks how people close to you would react if you died.
----
There would be much sadness, to tell you the truth. When I get so depressed, I say that nopony would give a flying feather about me dying. On a semi-related note, I don't want a funeral; only my ashes scattered off the Santa Monica Bay in Los Angeles. My friends would likely leave me Calla lilies.... :(

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2012, 3:54 am

There would be a period of sorrow by a few people, then I'd be gradually forgotten. Finally nobody would be aware that I'd ever even existed.

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2012, 3:57 am

TallyMan wrote:
There would be a period of sorrow by a few people, then I'd be gradually forgotten. Finally nobody would be aware that I'd ever even existed.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2012, 7:04 am

Mom would most likely kill herself to join me (really, she once said if I died, her life would lose its sense, she's weak and her whole life concentrates on me :x ) and the whole rest wouldn't give a s**t, they'd just comment on how sad it is somone that young dies, that's all.

invisiblesilent
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2012, 7:08 am

I think a few of my family members would be very upset. I doubt anyone else much would care.

Moonhawk
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2012, 8:13 am

I don't care, i'll be dead o_o

Mummy_of_Peanut
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2012, 8:31 am

Honestly, my immediate family would be completely devastated. My husband would struggle an awful lot with our daughter and I dread to think what would happen to their relationship. He would not be able to rely on my parents at all, as they'd be so broken. He would need support, but wouldn't know how to ask for it. This matter actually worries me quite a bit, especially where my daughter is concerned. My husband is a good Dad, but I'm the one who understands our daughter. I do all the digging for advice and support and he has never quite got to grips with it all. He knows she's not being deliberately difficult, but can't quite get out of his annoyed mindset.

Also, a couple of my cousins would be really sad for a while, as would my best friend. Beyond that, I don't think I'd be missed an awful lot.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2012, 8:37 am

My husband and my son would be devastated, but that's about it. Oh, and one supervisor at work who's kind of "adopted" me since my mom died. I'm not sure anyone else would notice for a while. :cry:

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2012, 8:48 am

They would probably be sad.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2012, 9:35 am

Nobody would care because they have no attachment to me.Some might be happy I would be dead.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2012, 11:44 am

My family would be very, very, very sad.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2012, 12:30 pm

Meh.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2012, 2:29 pm

id be surprised if anyone noticed to be honest. i always considered faking my own suicide before attempting it for real as a way to prove myself they wont care.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2012, 3:07 pm

I'm sure there would be people out there who would drink on it if they find out I'm dead, IF they remember me after all these years.

And I'm sure this will happen to some other aspies too, as we can provoke these thoughts in people unintentionally whether we like it or not.

Last edited by Uprising on 19 Sep 2012, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2012, 3:08 pm

How would I know? I won't be around to see it.

But I'm assuming my mum will have a breakdown out of too many sad emotions, and the rest of my family will be extremely sad. My friends will be extremely sad too, and some other people who know of me might just say, ''thank God!''

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2012, 3:13 pm

I'll bet WP members have died before, and nobody knew it on here. It appeared to everybody else on WP that they just decided to stop posting...