Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Why haven't The Powers That Be banned GGPViper?
Because the Moderators are lazy as Hell! In fact, they were all sent *to suffer in Hell* but they were to lazy to show up on Judgment Day. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Because the Moderators are gone! They are as gone as Betamax and $ 1 for a Six-Pack of Beer in 1960. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Because the Moderators are in on it! They created people who drive slow in the fast lane, CAPTCHAs, pop-up ads, slow internet connections and Reality TV... just to troll everyone. 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Peace is a Lie. 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Other (please point fingers at Moderators in your reply) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2013, 6:21 pm

Congrats on 3k posts, I guess...? I'm not quite understanding where you're going with your post. You make it sound so serious and then link to the wikipedia article for BS, so I'm not sure whether you mean that the Moderator situation is BS or if you're trolling everybody. :?:

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2013, 2:37 pm

Congrats on your 3,000th post. For many years as far as I have been around, there has always been a moderation problem, some good and some bad. You'd find this on many different forums.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2013, 3:10 pm

Congratulations GGP Viper!

Let's celebrate!