Looking for Beta Readers for my finished? novel.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

JackBruns
Raven
Raven

11 May 2016, 1:12 pm

Hey all. So, I'm attending San Francisco State University as a Creative Writing major. Of course, that means that I am a writer trying to get my work published down the road at some point. So far, I have a finished draft of my work that I've sent out to at least twenty literary agents. It's been fairly recent that I've done so. I've already received one rejection letter, which is okay, as like job hunting, rejection will be the norm. However, to be honest I didn't really utilize beta readers as a type of resource. Being an aspie and all, it's been very difficult making friends in order to procure those readers. I'm still looking to maybe contact some of the professors I've had in the past, but was wondering if maybe someone out there on this forum would like to be a beta reader for my work? It's a coming of age story, more defined as Women's Fiction/Chick Lit with erotic tones peppered throughout. I can at least guarantee that it is extremely entertaining. You won't get bored. But I can't help but feel certain sections feel a little...off...

Anyways, feel free to PM me or just write back on this forum. Thanks. The title is "The Secret Recipes of The Culinary Girls".