is Casey Neistat autistic? He shows so many traits! *proof*

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Is casey neistat autistic/have aspergers?
yes 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
no 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
maybe 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3

Allthegoodusernamesaretaken
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 May 2016, 1:21 pm

Hi!
This is my 2nd account and my 2nd post ever.

Anyway

I have noticed that casey neistat (if you do t know him then hang on ill explain) has many autistic traits.

Here is a playlist of some the things (I will add notes to each under request):

I am new user so I cant post a link but I will you reply

note: remove spaces

This tweet made me post this as it just made me:

ask me for i

He has so many ocd form factors as well and he follows routines if you watch him you'll probably notice.

I can relate to him on an overwhelming level in which we have the same exact mind and thought process to a degree in which we post videos before each other and have the same topic, music and other settings in which they appear similar. I get really pi**** off when people say I am copying him despite being unaware of the future videos. His son was born 1 day after I was and I was born 1 day early so we could have been born on the same day. This is crazy.

Anyway. Hope to get your opinions! 8)

Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 May 2016, 1:33 pm

here are the links
goo {dot} gl {slash} 4cUV0I

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2016, 8:14 pm

Are you qualified to make a medical diagnosis?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 May 2016, 2:20 am

Fnord, no but I wanted to see other peoples opinions.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2016, 8:52 am

Fine.

My opinion is that unless a person "comes out" with his or her own admission of an official diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder, any speculation by others is an imposition on his or her privacy.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 May 2016, 11:59 am

Fnord wrote:
Fine.

My opinion is that unless a person "comes out" with his or her own admission of an official diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder, any speculation by others is an imposition on his or her privacy.

OK right. I see. But he is a celebrity....not trying to impose but am wondering as I can immensely relate to him that it's weird and people say that I copy him decpite the fact that I didn't know that he even existed until people told me....man it drives me nuts.