Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2016, 3:53 pm

I came across that link :

INFJ descriptions for each enneagram

I'm still interested in human systems. I know there are INFJs around here, and wondered if you related to that, and how (what enneagram prevails - in particular ASD wise).

If you.find similar descriptions for the other types, you are very welcome to post them.

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2016, 3:56 pm

I'm an INFJ and a 4. I related to some parts of the description, not so much to others.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 2:50 pm

Thanks for posting.

I think that any mbti/socionics can go with any enneagram, it's not the same roots.

However it is say quite common for infjs to be a type 4.

Personally (although... see above), the mostly logically compatible 4s are infp/intp. And then enfp or even entp before injs.

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 3:00 pm

i'm a 3 or 6 infj.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 3:12 pm

You may have both in your tritype. Sorry, thinking in the same time. 6 is said to be common for infjs, but said to be common for all. I didn't check if it makes it the most common type all.mbti types but there would be some logic. 6 equals a lot to live in fear to me (subjectively). Still studying. 3s are said to be more extroverts as a core while it says achievement mainly. That's what makes mes think it's inconsistent, to some point. I prefer to see what real people say.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 3:17 pm

I am an INFJ-2

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 8:25 pm

Britte wrote:
I am an INFJ-2

you are an angel.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2016, 9:25 pm

^well, I believe you are.
I know someone who posses all of the INFJ-1 traits, and I am in love with him...

Lockeye
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Apr 2016, 10:07 pm

INTJ Type 2, which makes sense - I went on to get a background in psychology so I could help and heal the psychological wounds of others and provide help and assistance where I can be of service.

Colorou
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 May 2016, 11:49 am

INFJ- 5
The description is incredibly accurate! I even thought I seemed INTJ before being diagnosed with Aspergers ;)
I do tend to analyze more than most INFJ. But it makes sense Aspergers could make INFJ feel like INTJ.

Last edited by Colorou on 11 May 2016, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2016, 12:16 pm

Colorou wrote:
INFJ- 5
The description is incredibly accurate! I even thought I seemed INTJ before getting diagnosed with Aspergers ;)
I do tend to analyze more than most INFJ. But it makes sense Aspergers could make INFJ feel like INTJ.

I'm also a 5 and can relate a lot to what you said. I suppose it makes sense.

inmydreams
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 May 2016, 1:04 pm

Colorou wrote:
INFJ- 5
The description is incredibly accurate! I even thought I seemed INTJ before getting diagnosed with Aspergers ;)

Same here-INFJ and 5(w4) and I often feel more INTJ Think you're right, it's probably the Aspergers...

Colorou
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 May 2016, 1:43 pm

Also I have noticed many "High Functioning" Females type as INFJ, INFP, INTP and INTJ ^__^
I identified 2 other Female INFJ who befriended me on Facebook, I asked the two of them and one had already been diagnosed and the other suspects she is on the Spectrum. We hide well ><

inmydreams

11 May 2016, 2:23 pm

Colorou wrote:
Also I have noticed many "High Functioning" Females type as INFJ, INFP, INTP and INTJ ^__^
I identified 2 other Female INFJ who befriended me on Facebook, I asked the two of them and one had already been diagnosed and the other suspects she is on the Spectrum. We hide well ><

Very true - I don't know about the other introverted types but certainly INFJs seem extroverted and are very caring and this all goes against the perceived idea of Aspergers. I'm INFJ and Aspergers and about 90% of the people I've told have said that that I'm definitely not on the spectrum - that they traits I describe are normal etc... We DO hide almost too well - I feel I've betrayed my real self for years.

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2016, 2:31 pm

5s are more Ti than Fe INFJs, I think that's why they come acroos as INTJs or INTPs. But the process passes by Fe and overthinking/knowledge. INFJs are quiet and direct why I think it can look like Te delivery when it's Ti. But INFJs pay more attention to people's feelings and the group, in general. Since I'm in group work I realized that. And it reminded me are susceptible I can be an Fe way with Ni idealistic on top of it.. 5w6 sp can look aloof and then gushy.