Interview Assignment- help needed

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ElleElle46
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Nov 2016, 8:48 pm

Hello!
I hope this is not intrusive and my apologies if it is inappropriate. However, I am currently working to get my M.Ed. through Arizona State University online and one of my current assignments is to interview an individual diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder, or the parent of an individual diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.

I currently work at an ABA clinic, but would like to interview someone I do not know as I believe it will be a more productive interview. The interview should take about 30 minutes (or longer, depending on how much information you would like to share) and includes questions regarding age, school or work specifics, communication, preferences, interventions and challenges at school/home/work, and supports in the community.

No identifying information will be included in the paper that will be turned in. The goal is for us to gain some knowledge and insight into the life of individuals who have been touched by ASDs. If you are interested, please reply to this post or email me at [email protected].

Thank you for your time!

-Laura