The Story of E2LA's Life Right Now

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

11 Sep 2024, 1:57 pm

Hiya, all. Well - I am still kind of here, but a lot of people on this board that I've found over the 12 years I've been here have left, but a few are still here. How is life for me ATM?

I am okay, not much has gone on. I am obsessed with working with computers, so that is what I have been doing. In my spare time, I find myself using AI text generators - I donno why, but they are lots of fun.

So - what else is new? Well, I may be visiting Japan next year - a little background - for the past 20 years, I've been on a personal mission I call "Japan or Jeopardy!"—either I finally get to visit Japan or get on Jeopardy! to fund the trip. It all started in 2005 when I missed out on a school trip to Japan and decided to give Jeopardy! a shot instead. Now, two decades later, I'm still determined to make one of those dreams happen!

Well, that's all for now from me, E2LA. :) See you soon! :D

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

11 Sep 2024, 2:04 pm

Oh - did I mention yesterday (September 10) was the 40th anniversary of the current American incarnation of the quiz show Jeopardy!? I celebrated it by taking its Anytime Test - by my own admission, while I didn't do that well - I will still keep pressing on with that dream.

The late host Alex Trebek said "Keep taking it" as advice to those who don't do well. I mean, ATM, my odds of getting on said show are as long as the Cleveland Browns (NFL - American football team who seem to have a pretty cursed history) Super Bowl odds. XD But I'll keep pressing on, as I said.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2024, 2:48 pm

Well I hope you get what you want E2LA, you deserve it

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2024, 4:06 pm

I hope you get to go to Japan. Japan seems like the perfect destination for a Sweet Pea like you.