Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

BigCheeto
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 May 2015, 3:50 pm

I am a big fan of the Yu-Gi-Oh card game, and I own three copies of the best card that I own that is legal in tournaments, Relinquished. I also have the banned fusion monster Thousand Eyes Restrict. They may sound useless at first, but their abilities take over any monster on the opponent's side of the field and equips the ATK and DEF of that monster to it! I've attached two images of my cards so you can get more info on both of my cards. What cards do YOU have that you think are totaly OP? Please provide images of these cards! Thanks! :D

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 8:09 pm

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

BigCheeto
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jun 2015, 7:27 pm

8-O Ummm... I'm sorry? I do not believe that is a real card. And just so you know, that card would be the equivalent to a Blue Eyes White Dragon, only with a different attribute. Sorry, but it does not impress me...

The artwork is nice though. Kind of funny. :)

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2015, 7:51 pm

I am also a big fan of the Yu-Gi-Oh card game. I've been into it since they first came to the U.S. in 2002 or 2003. I have a few copies of the monster Relinquised as well as a Magic Ruler Black Illusion Ritual super rare holo. I also have what I believe is a tournament legal super rare Thousand Eyes Restrict.

One card I have, while it isn't necessarily powerful, has an amazing effect. Basically when it is attacked, your opponent loses life points equal to their monsters attack points.

BigCheeto
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jun 2015, 3:11 pm

Hmmm... that does seem like a useful card! It would be REALLY good when you play it face-down so that the enemy does not know what's going to come next! I like it! :D

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 4:52 pm

BigCheeto wrote:
t would be REALLY good when you play it face-down so that the enemy does not know what's going to come next!

The effect actually only works if the monster is in face up attack position. Here is another great card that lacks power but has a great effect. I've got one of these in my deck too.

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2015, 6:49 pm

I have a fiend deck and Dark Necrophear is the star.

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity

BigCheeto
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jun 2015, 7:19 pm

AspergersActor8693 wrote:
BigCheeto wrote:
t would be REALLY good when you play it face-down so that the enemy does not know what's going to come next!

The effect actually only works if the monster is in face up attack position. Here is another great card that lacks power but has a great effect. I've got one of these in my deck too.

BigCheeto
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jun 2015, 7:23 pm

Simmian7 wrote:
I have a fiend deck and Dark Necrophear is the star.

It still isnt better than my thousand eyes restrict though. It is a good card, but not better than mine. I am wondering how much a Relinquished costs. I have 2 extra copies of it. :)

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2015, 10:34 am

I don't think it should be outrageously expensive. I know it came in at least one starter deck and two different booster packs so they are obtainable. I have four copies of the card, all from the Pegasus Starter Deck.

Not sure what you meant with 'image' as a reply?