Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

digger1
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2008, 10:50 pm

I just had this huge zit on the very top of my head and it went *pop* when I ran my fingernail over it.

I love big zits like that - the way they make that pop sound

you read it, you can't unread it!

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2008, 11:01 pm

Man oh man - I absolutely love popping zits! In fact, that's part of the reason why I don't treat my skin with acne medicine. I love the sound and feeling of the pop, and seeing the pus come out. I enjoy it so much that I actually feel excited when I find a zit to pop and when it's over, I replay the whole scene again and again in my head...

I'm sorry for being disgusting, but I don't know why it's amusing... Maybe I'm just very bored with myself. Or maybe I'm just easily amused. Or maybe I'm just a disgusting person... :oops:

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2008, 11:11 pm

hahaha gross

Yoshie777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2008, 11:11 pm

I don't. It's gross and it HURTS!

We all deal with problems and strife, but it's how we deal with them that makes all the difference in the world.

"You are no accident!"
-Rick Warren

Xelebes
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2008, 11:12 pm

Zit popper here too. I get it from my mom - she would insist on popping my zits. I just learned to pop all my zits - even the hard to reach ones on the back - all by myself. I love the ones that either launch and splash and the ones that come out as little worms. The others are just a nuisance.

digger1
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2008, 11:22 pm

Xelebes wrote:
The others are just a nuisance.

yeah, like the hard ones where you try to pop them and nothing happens or a clear fluid comes out?

And what is it with the worm ones? That's weird but cool.

I think the biggest zit I ever had was in my nose. My nose hurt for a few days and I didn't know why so I bent the "lobe" out a little and saw a MASSIVE whitehead and it didn't take a mere gram of pressure to break and it went everywhere.

Xelebes
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2008, 11:39 pm

The biggest ones are ALWAYS on my backs. And they are the hardest to pop too.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2008, 9:44 am

I've got one too, but I'm determined not to pop it! 8O

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2008, 5:30 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
Man oh man - I absolutely love popping zits! In fact, that's part of the reason why I don't treat my skin with acne medicine. I love the sound and feeling of the pop, and seeing the pus come out. I enjoy it so much that I actually feel excited when I find a zit to pop and when it's over, I replay the whole scene again and again in my head...

I'm sorry for being disgusting, but I don't know why it's amusing... Maybe I'm just very bored with myself. Or maybe I'm just easily amused. Or maybe I'm just a disgusting person... :oops:

OMG, that's the most disgusting thing I've ever read in WP!! :lol: even more gross than some stuff in the adult subforums! :lol:

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2008, 5:47 pm

computerlove wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

OMG, that's the most disgusting thing I've ever read in WP!! :lol: even more gross than some stuff in the adult subforums! :lol:

LOL. I had to chuckle when I read that. :lol:

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2008, 10:37 pm

computerlove wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

Oh, that's just the tip of the iceberg. There are much more disgusting things about me that you may or may not ever know.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2008, 10:42 pm

It's too bad you didn't have a video camera. You would have been able to send it, to America's Funniest Home Videos. :lol:

MADDuck
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2008, 1:43 am

backne (back acne) is hard to pop, but wait until you get sackne (acne on the sack) OUCH!! !!

Xelebes
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2008, 2:06 am

MADDuck wrote:
backne (back acne) is hard to pop, but wait until you get sackne (acne on the sack) OUCH!! !!

Sackne is either ingrowths or herpes. Preferably ingrowths.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2008, 4:15 am

IdahoRose wrote:
computerlove wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

Oh, that's just the tip of the iceberg. There are much more disgusting things about me that you may or may not ever know.

8O :lol:

MADDuck
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2008, 4:29 am

Xelebes wrote:
MADDuck wrote:

Sackne is either ingrowths or herpes. Preferably ingrowths.

hmmmm they look and pop just like zits!

I'll have to research this point further.