Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

patrick6
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 7:16 pm

Have any of you guys ever seen something that you considered as being 'paranormal' and couldn't explain? I've seen/heard many things in my life that I couldn't find a rational explanation for.

Share some stories and don't be shy. Please keep this serious.

MsTriste
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 7:21 pm

A few weeks ago I was attending a nurse's week celebration where they were holding a raffle. There were approximately 200 nurses' names in the raffle bucket. After 20 minutes of watching them give out prizes to others, when the emcee said the next prize would be a plant grown by our patients (I love tropical plants), I waved my hand to show I was excited and wanted that prize. The name she pulled out of the bucket was mine. Chicken skin. I love my new plant - it's a bonsai plumeria tree.

patrick6
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 7:24 pm

I might end up sharing stories with you guys. The only thing though is that too much weird crap has happened in my life. You wouldn't believe half of the stuff I'd tell you!

I once had a psychic moment like you Aylissa.

When I was a kid I went for a bike ride with my friend. We were biking for a while and I stopped when I saw this cigarette package. I don't know why I stopped but I said to my friend "there's a cigarette in that package". Sure enough he opens the package and there was a cigarette. I don't know how I knew there was a cigarette in the package but I still find that moment strange when I think about it to this day.

BTW, this was around the time I started experimenting with cigarettes. I was maybe 13 years old or so.

I've had stuff that was just as strange happen to me. I once heard loud stomping boots in my house while listening to music but nobody was there when I turned off the music and called (this was winter time so if someone would have come in the house there would have been snow on the rug in the porch, but there was none... Creepy stuff) I've seen UFOs on a couple occasions (not saying they were 'alien' spaceships or anything, but there was a strange fast moving light in the sky witnessed by me and my friend).

Another very strange thing witnessed by me and my friend were 2 men who appeared to be dressed in robes in the wilderness. This was in a place where nobody should have had any business being. One of the guys was dressed in red, the other in white. It was so weird of a sight and we knew it wasn't normal for people to be dressed like that so we started to run.

Weird experiences...

Last edited by patrick6 on 06 Jun 2008, 7:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 7:28 pm

I have had a few strange things, I have seen 2 Ufo's and some sort of weird creature, when I was younger, its on my blog
http://alberta-ufo-report.blogspot.com/

patrick6
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 7:45 pm

spudnik wrote:
I have had a few strange things, I have seen 2 Ufo's and some sort of weird creature, when I was younger, its on my blog
http://alberta-ufo-report.blogspot.com/

Maybe I was the creature you saw? Haha kidding.

That is really weird. I bet you still think about that creature hey? Have you ever had nightmares about it?

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 8:42 pm

It was the weirdest thing I have ever seen, I still have no idea what it actually was, the
closest description was the Dover Demon, I have heard there were other sightings near
that Indian reserve. I did ask an Elder from that reserve about the sighting but he went
silent, they are not something to be talked about, in normal conversation, as it is a spirit
that is known as a Trickster or Mannegishi, which is particularly malevolent.

Last edited by spudnik on 06 Jun 2008, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

patrick6
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 9:01 pm

spudnik wrote:
It was the weirdest thing I have ever seen, I still have no idea what it actually was, the
closest description was the Dover Demon, I have heard there were other sightings near
that Indian reserve. I did ask an Elder from that reserve about the sighting but he when
silent, they are not something to be talked about, in normal conversation, as it is a spirit
that is known as a Trickster or Mannegishi, which is particularly malevolent.

Weird stuff.