Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Anicho
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Sep 2008, 4:22 pm

For some reason injustices in the world actually make my physically sick. Just my question would a Judge be in ideal job for an Aspie?

coregazer
Toucan
Toucan

11 Sep 2008, 4:39 pm

Anicho wrote:
For some reason injustices in the world actually make my physically sick. Just my question would a Judge be in ideal job for an Aspie?

im not exactly an expert on this... being 15 and wanting to do somthing completely different when i grow up... but id definatly like to see or hear about an aspie judge or lawyer. and i also think some decisions will be fairer and perhaps less corrupt (if there is any corruption. i hear alot about corruption of police etc nowadays. never seen it myself) but still... i dont think theres mutch of a chance of an aspie being corrupt. but meh. could be wrong ^^.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2008, 4:42 pm

don't know about judging in court of law but there definately should be more referees with "attention to detail" on football fields of this world... (I mean real football)

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2008, 5:34 pm

Todays judges don't really make any decisions. All penalties are dictated by a chart, which takes into consideration, past offenses and the current charge. The judge merely tells you what penalty your crime carries, and cannot deviate from that chart. Boring.

Perhaps a lawyer would be a more interesting option?

Those who know, don't speak.

Jkid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Sep 2008, 6:23 pm

jawbrodt wrote:
Todays judges don't really make any decisions. All penalties are dictated by a chart, which takes into consideration, past offenses and the current charge. The judge merely tells you what penalty your crime carries, and cannot deviate from that chart. Boring.

What's worse, many of the penalties involve imprisonment. So even if you rather have the defendant (if convicted) to pay restitution, the judge will not be able to.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2008, 6:28 pm

Anicho wrote:

That depends on what you consider to be an injustice.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2008, 6:36 pm

I don't know but I find myself obsessed with those judge shows like Judge Joe Brown, Judge Mathis, Judge Judy, and so on.

Judge Judy and the President. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkXtld0PvK8

Oh the injustice...