Perambulator
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Apr 2009, 6:35 pm

Sense makes nothing
Nothing makes sense
Sense makes everything
Everything makes sense

I was ABDUCTED BY ALIENS an hour ago. I hereby submit for the approval of Little Rock Police Department my ordeal. I went into a nightclub and drinking my vodka and sitting alone, after some time of pondering if anyone would talk to me, a light shone brightly upon me and I lost consciousness... then there was light, and I was blinded, and despite myself I obliged to answer my interrogators' questions and was set free when I'd relayed enough salient information. Be warned, they are now among us.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

18 Apr 2009, 6:38 pm

cool topic man. that made me laugh, did this really happen?

Perambulator
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Apr 2009, 6:40 pm

Yeah, it's true. Why the hell it happened I don't know. I'm very scared and I'm guessing some of you will be too. Don't know what else to say.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

18 Apr 2009, 6:42 pm

so what did the aliens do to you?

Perambulator
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Apr 2009, 6:50 pm

Strapped me down, watched me, questioned me. Then gave me a bit of a beating. The weird thing is once it's happened to you it's normal. That's the crazy thing. Until it happens it's ridiculous and then once it's happened it's just like eating breakfast, it's something that happens. If you believe me ask yourself why. OK, so I know you will no doubt think I am a lunatic. But why do you even wonder? Because you know I'm telling the truth. It's just everything isn't obvious is it? There are hidden truths, things people don't want others to know. I'm talking too much, probably going to bite the dust soon. Wish this wasn't me. Anyway, thanks for listening.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

18 Apr 2009, 6:51 pm

so are you just calling people aliens, or did someone from outterspace actually snag you? im generally a good listener. its one of my better qualitys

Perambulator
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Apr 2009, 6:55 pm

Yes, aliens, as in extraterrestrial biological entitities snatched me. If they were human I wouldn't have been so terrified of them. They were like nothing I've ever seen or known. If you're a good listener respect to you, man. But to be honest all my experience tells me nobody listens. I guess I can't abandon hope though. Life is a hope.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

18 Apr 2009, 6:58 pm

what did they look like. give me the lowdown on everything that happend, did they do painful experaments on you for instance? why did they beat you up?

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2009, 9:14 pm

Did you forget your medication this morning?

You were not abducted by aliens. I sincerely hope this is a joke post.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

18 Apr 2009, 11:26 pm

i dont think hes crazy. hes probably telling the truth, just because its "out there" doesnt mean its false or some mental disorder

androo4salez
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Apr 2009, 2:23 am

Too much to drink I suppose.