Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 8:46 am

m-hmmm! flash, ball of light, plus a small mushroom in the distance, growing up into the night sky, and just instants after the mushroom becomes visible the shockwave hits (i am up in some sort of watchtower) and i am flung off the tower, and hurled through the air like a rag doll and im thinking "oh no, this sucks... now im gonna do that whole fall-towards-the-ground" stuff again... )
but of course thats when i woke up, by my brothers music and noise :(:(:(

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 9:29 am

try eating cucumbers and flushing them with milk before you go to sleep. awesome nightmares guaranteed!

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 9:43 am

I have had several dreams about nukes. In my dreams I have usually focused on one aspect of it per dream; like either seeing the white flash and waiting for the explosion, or the descending radiation sickness or the confusion afterwards when one try to locate family members, or running away from the hot zone.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 9:48 am

anna-banana wrote:
try eating cucumbers and flushing them with milk before you go to sleep. awesome nightmares guaranteed!

i could also quit weed for a while :oops:

quit-weed-for-a-while-dreams is an entire concept :]

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 9:52 am

Skilpadde wrote:
I have had several dreams about nukes. In my dreams I have usually focused on one aspect of it per dream; like either seeing the white flash and waiting for the explosion, or the descending radiation sickness or the confusion afterwards when one try to locate family members, or running away from the hot zone.

oh
this is my first nuke dream, and i now remember the actual missile

there was also an intervention missile launched up, but that missed

then the nuclear missile seemed to simple tumble towards the ground, like an old fashioned bomb, and there was even a loud thud, as it landed between some middle-eastern styled residential housing :S

and then the scenario zoomed out, so that the blast was off in the horizon.

in one dream the sky was filled with (non-nuclear) missiles, all flying in a huge formation. as they all went towards the ground, row by row, like a rolling carpet, the house i was in was shaken and ruined, but the dream continued w the aftermath. i went out on a balcony, of the ruined house, and saw weirdly designed firetrucks wroom around, and the hillsides around the city all smoldering and burning