Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

YourMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2014, 6:37 am

I hardly if ever feel attracted to anyone. I can enjoy sex though. My libido is always fluctuating.

(not a native speaker)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2014, 8:10 am

The only time I'll ever feel asexual is when I die.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2014, 7:38 pm

have always been the most extreme form of asexuality; never had any level of sexuality nor do understand it to any degree beyond the fact some like their own gender,some dont and some dont like anything to do with it, but both of these reasons are due to having intelectual disability and to a lesser degree severe autism.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

SparklyJacket
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 May 2014, 4:16 am

As a teenager I used to hope that eventually I'd have a relationship but it just didn't happen and now I look back, that's a good thing because I wasn't the right kind of person for those kind of relationships. I'm funny with physical contact, I hated my first kiss and the idea of sex freaked me out. I guess I tend to think of myself as asexual.

I get well -meaning people think that they need to set me up with someone or they'll say that one day I'll find the right man. When will they understand that I just don't want that?

crossover
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Jun 2014, 12:41 pm

i honestly find sex to be gross would prefer not to engage in it(and i'm not even a clean freak, heck i hate doing chores such as making my bed.), and i'm afraid of getting into a relationship.

I've told my mom that i might be asexual and she was all like 'no, you are just a heterosexual christian girl who hasn't find the 'one' yet. What s**t are you reading on the internet? i thought you hated labels but yet you are labeling yourself with some dumb label.'

let's just say i've never brought that topic up again to her. at least my dad's response was less negative to my sexual orientation, but i guess you can say it had some homo/bi-phobic undertones(correct me if i'm wrong). his was 'oh i'm betting it's the sex being crammed down everyone's throat on the media that's made you like that. people react different to that stuff. heck i bet some of todays youth are gay/bisexual due to the sex saturated culture.'

i admit i paraphrased those 'quotes' since i don't remember what they said word by word verbatim.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2014, 3:01 pm

Can you be asexual and still find people sexy or attractive?