Page 8 of 8 [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2014, 10:26 am

I love having breasts and the feeling of a warm suckling mouth on my nipples.

pinkgurl87
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Mar 2014, 12:04 am

I hate my boobs so much. I wish I didn't have to wear a bra because I find them uncomfortable. My boobs are huge and definitely wish they could be a lot smaller or completely gone. I get frustrated when women talk about wanting bigger boobs because I don't see why anyone would want bigger boobs, I know I've even said sometimes to women who said they want bigger boobs that they could have some of mine I would gladly give them some of my boobs. ( Probably not the most appropriate thing to say but ya.)

Eye test score: 21
AQ test score: 40.0 , AQ-10: 7.0
(RAADS-R): 183.0

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2014, 9:02 pm

Amicitia wrote:
I'm something less than an A and I still find them to be useless and annoying.

Ditto.

IHeartDrSeuss
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Mar 2014, 9:15 am

I thought I was the only one. Mine increased from 30AA to 30B when I gained some weight but I still insist on wearing training bras because 'real' bras feel like I have metal rods jammed into my ribs and I can't breathe. I've made some peace with my boobs but I'd still rather not have them.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2014, 8:14 pm

am going through the very long process of getting mine cut off.
am having to see the pyschologist first about it before it gets anywhere near the possibility of having it funded on the NHS but with mine have always felt acutely distressed by them ever since they started growing and its like they are a foreign body and not really a solid part of self,cant stand the site of them or the feel of them.

the new GP says it sounds like body dysmorphic disorder but dont agree with that at all as that is purely around the anxiety of a specific body part whereas its a lot more complex to mine,am certain have got gender dysphoria but due to having intelectual disability have got no concept of gender so cannot ever get to grips with the differences between male/female, personaly believe if wasnt ID woud have definitely been a FtM TG,as it is now- am adrogynous and get confused with being male all the time.

can anyone else relate at all?

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

Deb1970
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2014, 8:52 pm

I have hated mine since the day they started developing. It was so painful and sometimes they still hurt. Every time I have a mammogram they always find a suspicious lump and want to do a biopsy. I also hate wearing bras. They only ones I will wear are sports bras. 8O

AZprofessional
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Apr 2014, 10:47 pm

This is good. I feel the same way. Tried to get a reduction but didn't qualify. Tired of men looking at me as i'm an object. Especially an autistic object to take advantage of. I always get used because of this undiagnosed - yet diagnosed by family, friends, coworkers and exes aspergers. And the chest and appearance doesn't help filter out the users.