Page 2 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

droppy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Feb 2014, 5:38 pm

Maybe my opinion doesn't count much since I'm not a real woman but just a gender-neutral person, but I am ok with men, al long as they are not sexist, bullies, rapists, whiny or drama queens. But women can be any of those as well so what does it matter?

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2014, 11:47 pm

Schneekugel wrote:
Am I simply allowed to like normal humans and dislike in general idiots? At least in the internet its becomes complicated, if I always need to ask for the gender, before I am allowed to decide if I like or dislike someone.

"normal" - that is a setting on a washer or a dryer, not a human, there are over seven billion people on the planet all of them unique

dobyfm
Toucan
Toucan

22 Feb 2014, 7:19 am

Soccer22 wrote:
I like certain men, just like I like certain women. I can't like every individual I meet, but I definitely don't judge them on if they're a male or female, I judge on vibes and personality.

I agree with this post.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2014, 4:40 am

Women don't like men!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2014, 7:02 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Women don't like men!

Women like me in person, maybe I have moobs. JK.

Women are awesome, and equally impressive as men.

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2014, 7:05 am

appletheclown wrote:

Feminism boiled down to one sentence

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2014, 4:02 am

GivePeaceAChance wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

Not better than men? Because alot of them i have encountered think they are superior to men the radical ones anyway. :roll:

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

NinsMom
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Feb 2014, 11:28 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
GivePeaceAChance wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

Not better than men? Because alot of them i have encountered think they are superior to men the radical ones anyway. :roll:

Well, STOP F***ING LISTENING TO THOSE WOMEN!! :lol: :roll: Don't read those message boards, don't listen to that radio/T.V. program, don't read that book. Are you trying to brainwash yourself?

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2014, 11:34 pm

NinsMom wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
GivePeaceAChance wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

Well, STOP F***ING LISTENING TO THOSE WOMEN!! :lol: :roll: Don't read those message boards, don't listen to that radio/T.V. program, don't read that book. Are you trying to brainwash yourself?

funny, II identify as a Rad Fem and I talk about nothing but equality

thing is MRA's just seem to keep screaming at me whenever I want to be treated as a human rather than a doormat or actually have an independent opinion

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2014, 11:43 pm

GivePeaceAChance wrote:

you have never seen me! you have never lived my life!

I walk down the street and men scream at me about having sex with me, I walk up to a bus stop and they ask to have sex with me, they do it in stores and just about every where else I go! They ask me do do all sorts of things whether I am polite or outright rude in refusing. It does not even help to tell them I am lesbian, this only makes them want to watch me and another womon OR have a threesome (which is idiotic! lookup the freaking definition of lesbian fools)

you men do not have this sort of experience and have zero idea what it is like to have this occur. ESPECIALLY in the weeks following a rape!

Thats where your mistaken, I was raped by another man once, and it seemed that every time I turned around some gay guys was hitting on me, and they didn't want to take no for an answer. so yes I know how it feels. and what sux even more, is women treat me according to how other men has treated them, when I have never been that way toward women, its just not fair.

Soccer22 wrote:
I like certain men, just like I like certain women. I can't like every individual I meet, but I definitely don't judge them on if they're a male or female, I judge on vibes and personality.

This is what hurts me, I been told more then once my size and body language scares people, so I give off that aura or vibes without meaning too. the bullies when I was younger picked on me for this, they seen that I was autistic and different and I made people uneasy when I wasn't even aware of it, this made me an easy target. people judge me all the time for sins I never committed just because I give off that wrong vibe. do you have any idea what its like to just enter a room and women shun me and call me names just because they thought I was looking at them? that really hurts when after being raped by a man and hit on for decades by gay men while women wouldn't even give me a second glance, or worse yet reject me just because they thought I was going to be interested in them... and whats even more, is after all that my self esteem crashes, and women want nothing to do with a man who can not be confident enough for them.

NinsMom
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Feb 2014, 11:52 pm

GivePeaceAChance wrote:
NinsMom wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
GivePeaceAChance wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

funny, II identify as a Rad Fem and I talk about nothing but equality

thing is MRA's just seem to keep screaming at me whenever I want to be treated as a human rather than a doormat or actually have an independent opinion

I don't get it either, GPAC! AspieO get's fixated on really offensive (@ least to him) stuff. All I want is equality. (& a room some where, far away from the cold night air.)
Rebecca West said a LOOOONG time ago," I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute."
That's about right, & not even a prostitute on her own time. She can say whatever she wants to when she's off the clock. (give or take a 'L'.) :wink:

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2014, 3:07 am

NinsMom wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
GivePeaceAChance wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

...ok...*twiddles his thumbs as he gazes at the ground in a pigeon toed stance* :oops:

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2014, 1:47 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92cXTK4MtaM[/youtube]And now for some randomness!! WATAMOTE!! !

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2014, 5:28 am

Schneekugel wrote:
Am I simply allowed to like normal humans and dislike in general idiots? At least in the internet its becomes complicated, if I always need to ask for the gender, before I am allowed to decide if I like or dislike someone.

This. What a weeeeeeeeeeeird question.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2014, 8:16 am

If man is equal to woman, then man is not man enough to or for woman.

The more woman struggles for that equality the less valued mans struggle to become that meaningful man to woman.

We can not be men if woman are men too. in their eyes and aspirations we can only fail in what they expect of man to be or become for them. we can not be what they expect of us for them, when they become us, and then expect better of us then they feel they can become...

An asexual woman does not want another woman, yet thats what men becomes to them when women becomes equal to men, then expects even more out of men in order to feel men are man enough for them. then they cry inequalities and want yet again to become just like men. its a loop where men cant win.. men will never be man enough for women as long as women are equal to men.

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2014, 8:27 am

Thanks for coming here, and telling us what we think. If it was not for you guys telling us what we think and feel, we would be too stupid, to know on our own, what we are thinking and feeling.