Page 2 of 8 [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2009, 6:07 pm

I can't help but compare breast like guys do with their wenises on a subconscious level.

I just wish mine were a little bigger.... :(

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2009, 6:31 pm

^ From the pic you posted, MissC, yours are at least twice the size of mine :P

I wish mine were bigger too. It's one of my least favorite physical features.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2009, 11:03 pm

^Awww...thankyou. I'm sure we're not that different.

Is it just me or is it hard to find cups that cater to shall we say the not so big?

This is why I hate to shop, my size is hard to find...... :?

Greyhound
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2009, 12:33 pm

I don't like having breasts. Even (thankfully) small ones are uncomfortable and they are only there for someone else's benefit and that makes me angry.

Dodgy circuitry! Diagnosed: Tourette syndrome. Suspected: auditory processing disorder, synaesthesia. Also: social and organisation problems. Heteroromantic asexual (though still exploring)

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2009, 4:57 pm

^^whoa Greyhound, I thought you were a guy! 8O

anyway, I wish mine were slightly bigger, I have a boney, boyish figure.

but being flat-chested is very practical, I admit.

Pook
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Mar 2009, 10:43 am

I'm only 5'4" and need to loose about 15+ pounds so finding reasonably priced tops that fit. Bleh I hate it. And if I don't have a supportive bra they flop and hang once you have a babies and are over 35.... I did like that hubby was fascinated with them, but now we have no extra time or money for romance and time together it annoys me now. He doesn't understand it and complains much about me preferring him not to touch 'em.
Sometimes men don't get that clothes rub your boobs, children flop and bop on your lap and if they're bigger they are SORE :roll: :? So being sore sexplay don't feel that great like when there were two of you and you could really wine and dine together.

But as for getting rid of them naw. I know too many women that have had to have masectomys and it is more emotional and stressful then most people realise imo.

Last edited by Pook on 08 Mar 2009, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 1:19 am

Greyhound wrote:
I don't like having breasts. Even (thankfully) small ones are uncomfortable and they are only there for someone else's benefit and that makes me angry.

only there for 'somebody else's' benefit? wow, and I thought I disliked kids!

Merle

Song-Without-Words
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Mar 2009, 5:06 am

Wow, and I thought I was the only one who hated them. Heck, even being able to tuck them away wouldn't be good enough. I wish they didn't exist. They itch when I take my bra off. They're too sensitive to touch during sex. Completely useless luggage. It's not as if I want children. Breast cancer runs strongly in my family....and while I don't want cancer, I keep wondering if I could get them removed as some kind of "preventative mastectomy".

I don't really like my body, in general....except for my face, most of the time, and my hands. That's it. Someone complained about having a boyish body.....I'd trade in a second if I could. Mine is way too feminine to me.

But I think that guy's anatomy is ugly...although it would solve the problem of waiting in line in public restrooms sometimes. I wish people were like mister potato head, add and subtract and rearrange as needed, at least in regards to their bodies. But NOT their personalities. Or maybe an amoeba.....continually both.

Maybe it's just because I'm a crazy gemini, lol.

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2009, 3:12 pm

Mine barely even exist, but I wish that the tiny little lumps would just dissapear! I hate them!

monkees4va
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Mar 2009, 3:20 pm

mines have gone saggy in my teenage years. Why? because I didn't wear a bra during puberty and they grew quite big for my age (36 D). Big breasts run in my family and I am dreading them. I thought when you were a teenager your breasts were supposed to be smaller and firm? Basically, in our family after your first child your boobs grow insanly fast and you feel like you have a second child growing in your clevage.
I hate my boobs, but I wouldn't have them chopped off. I just couldn't live with it for some reason. Plus, I've sworn to breast feed my children as I am against feeding newborns artificial stuff.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 65 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2009, 3:57 pm

Too bad breast augmentation cost a fortune as well as reducing the size if physically painful.

Morgana
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2009, 12:48 pm

I´ve always had smallish breasts, and liked it that way- (I don´t really feel my breasts on me most of the time, which is good...I like it when my body feels light and airy). Anyway, I´m a small, dancer-type, so it fits.

Unfortunately, through the years, boyfriends and other men have complained that my breasts are "too small". This has made me quite paranoid about them. Since I don´t seem to have very good experiences with relationships, for years I assumed that it was because my breasts are small. I´m now wondering if I took that too literally all this time, and maybe they were trying to imply something else, or maybe were trying to lash out at me and hurt me for some reason? Who knows, men are strange creatures. But I have sometimes wondered why some other women, with even smaller breasts than mine, seem to have successful relationships and are considered "pretty". (Another reason I don´t understand why men complain about my breasts is that they are people who pursued ME- so why did they want to go out with me in the first place if they like big breasts? Why didn´t they choose someone else? Why go out with me, and then make me feel bad?) I just don´t get it. And frankly, I´m quite sick of the obsession with breasts. I´m tired of seeing breasts posted on advertisements and billboards everywhere I look. There are some days when I think if I have to see another breast, I´m going to go crazy! I mean, why don´t they post pictures of penises for our viewing pleasure?

nothingunusual
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 11:02 am

I'm a 32A and I've often wondered if I'm the only small chested female in the world who actually likes it. :lol:

I can totally understand why some women with larger breasts would consider a reduction. Not only can it be uncomfortable, but sometimes I imagine the attention from men and their roving eyes might be extremely annoying.

And in the passing of momentary stillness.
We can see our chaos in motion.

15 Mar 2009, 12:41 am

I used to hate mine. I'm a 34D. It can be a double D depending on the style. The bra I have on now is a double D.

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2009, 4:29 pm

I used to hate my breast too. Well, I continue disliking them, but I learnt to live with them. I would like they were smaller.

Tragedyanne
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Mar 2009, 5:46 pm

Morgana wrote:
Unfortunately, through the years, boyfriends and other men have complained that my breasts are "too small"( . . . ) But I have sometimes wondered why some other women, with even smaller breasts than mine, seem to have successful relationships and are considered "pretty". (Another reason I don´t understand why men complain about my breasts is that they are people who pursued ME- so why did they want to go out with me in the first place if they like big breasts?

I think you're just pursuing (or being pursued by) the wrong type of men. Any man who concearns himself with breasts as much as you're describing, probably isn't really a great quality boyfriend. I'm only slightly more than flat chested (somewhere in the lower realm of A). My boyfriend is Chinese and likes smaller girls with traits similar to Asian women (tiny, darker hair, small chest), but oddly enough won't date a girl within his own race. Needless to say he's perfectly happy with my chest size and says so often.

I'm perfectly content with the way I am, and I completely see why having large breasts would be troublesome-- I would never want mine bigger than they are now.