Is There Anyone Who DOESN'T Want To Have Kids?

Page 12 of 12 [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Grete
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2012, 4:04 am

Maybe it's too early to say so but I don't feel like having kids ever. At least not those of my own.

heatherbk
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jan 2012, 7:23 pm

As of now, I don't want kids. Maybe in the future I'll change my mind. If I do later change my mind, I want to have them when I know for sure that I'm financially stable and have enough time and energy to devote to them.

kazzabeth
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Jan 2012, 5:09 am

Einfari wrote:
I don't ever want kids. It would be doing the gene pool a kind favor. I also lack the maternal instincts in child raising. I want to have my uterus removed at some point in my life but my family would hate me for it. They keep telling me the one day you will have kids sh**. Um....no. I've had friends tell me the same thing. All of my friends are NT but are not aware of my AS and maybe that's why they think that I'll change my mind. I made up my mind at age 14 and I don't often change my decisions once they are made.
Ifeel the same way,I'm too immature myself to have ever had children of my own,I dont feel as if i've missed out by not having children,i feel left out at work though being the only woman around my age whom is childless.

moonlily
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Jan 2012, 3:12 pm

Iv always wanted to adopt an older child, none of my own. luckily my husband is ok with this. ( though it WOULD be my choice either way, I value his opinion.)