Page 12 of 24 [ 372 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 24  Next

blockhead90
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 May 2014, 4:12 pm

Nights_Like_These wrote:
starvingartist wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:
in more than one way you're a troll.

if that's supposed to be an indirect jab at my looks, i'll try not to be too devastated that you're not attracted to me. it will hurt and it will be damned hard, but with time i think i will learn to love myself again without your approval.

:lmao:

I don't know, starvingartist. Once you've been rejected by someone named blockhead90 on the internet the shame will follow you around throughout your life, you'll never be able to shake it.

Ad hominem attacks against me are fine yeah? We all know where you were going with that. If you must know, it's a nickname I got from my brothers because I have curly hair and when uncut it becomes a huge affro, which my brothers said makes me look like I've got a blockhead. Instead of being all boo hoo, everyone's bullying me, I took it as my nickname. But hey, I ain't got a stick up my arse .

That's all you're worth for tonight girls, try not to miss me. Be sure to bad mouth me when gone and can't reply, god knows it's the only way you'll get away with it. Believe me girls, this is one guy you will never beat because you are all see through to me. Hate to be brutally honest and everything but u know what, I don't hate being brutally honest that much.

Btw, any logical female aspies here at all ? Or are they just avoiding this thread?

blockhead90
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 May 2014, 4:13 pm

cubedemon6073 wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
What does Bill mean by a white Knight?

Suck ups.

So, those who don't agree with what you say are suck ups???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyenRCJ_4Ww

No, just you.

Nights_Like_These
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2014, 4:13 pm

blockhead90 wrote:
starvingartist wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:

if that's supposed to be an indirect jab at my looks, i'll try not to be too devastated that you're not attracted to me. it will hurt and it will be damned hard, but with time i think i will learn to love myself again without your approval.

If you loved yourself you wouldn't be so threatened by a difference of opinion . You'd be the way i am basically.

Thank the gods that's not true.

blockhead90
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 May 2014, 4:16 pm

starvingartist wrote:

it is possible i may have said something along the lines of "men are stupid" or "men only want one thing" when i was a teenager/young adult--but i no longer say such things because i learned it was ignorant and hurtful to do so.

You horrible liar and you know it. Anyone believe this nonsense. What a joker.

Nights_Like_These
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2014, 4:17 pm

blockhead90 wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
starvingartist wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:

I don't know, starvingartist. Once you've been rejected by someone named blockhead90 on the internet the shame will follow you around throughout your life, you'll never be able to shake it.

Ad hominem attacks against me are fine yeah? We all know where you were going with that. If you must know, it's a nickname I got from my brothers because I have curly hair and when uncut it becomes a huge affro, which my brothers said makes me look like I've got a blockhead. Instead of being all boo hoo, everyone's bullying me, I took it as my nickname. But hey, I ain't got a stick up my arse .

That's all you're worth for tonight girls, try not to miss me. Be sure to bad mouth me when gone and can't reply, god knows it's the only way you'll get away with it. Believe me girls, this is one guy you will never beat because you are all see through to me. Hate to be brutally honest and everything but u know what, I don't hate being brutally honest that much.

Btw, any logical female aspies here at all ? Or are they just avoiding this thread?

I'm not a girl. And I don't recall anyone making ad hominem attacks against you. In fact, all I really recall at this point is you trying to call someone ugly in a not so subtle way (a common tactic of people who have no valid arguments to make). I'm happy for you that you don't have a stick up your arse, I can't imagine how much of a challenge walking would be if you did.

blockhead90
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 May 2014, 4:17 pm

Nights_Like_These wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:
Billiscool, don't argue with these hypocrites. They don't fight fair, they abuse the rules. We both know its true but they're liars to themselves and like a lot of women hide behind technicalities and change the goal posts. You will never beat a self liar in an argument, not in their minds. Just know you're right and walk away because that's what they find the most frustrating. Females like this are too social, which equals them finding the idea of people having their own opinions and ideas supremely intimidating. They don't understand the male independence of mind and never will. Leave them to their group deception. Don't worry, there are definitely logical girls out there that can understand a logical thought, there just aren't any here.

Nice job bullying bill btw. Social aggression ftw. We will not tolerate different opinions right?

No, we will not tolerate rudeness and random hatred.

Neither will I. At least I tell the truth.

blockhead90
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 May 2014, 4:19 pm

Nights_Like_These wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
starvingartist wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:

I'm not a girl. And I don't recall anyone making ad hominem attacks against you. In fact, all I really recall at this point is you trying to call someone ugly in a not so subtle way (a common tactic of people who have no valid arguments to make). I'm happy for you that you don't have a stick up your arse, I can't imagine how much of a challenge walking would be if you did.

Ah we'll sorry, must have been the girly avatar. You must be one of the suck ups then.

starvingartist
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2014, 4:19 pm

Eureka13 wrote:
How deliciously ironic that some of you guys are chiming in here and proving starvingartist's point. :)

i know, eh? like, just stand there and paint a nice vivid target around yourself for the mods, feel free if you're inclined to make it easier for them. :lol:

on a serious note, though: i just want to thank the moderators for being so willing to engage on this issue, as sexism is neither an easy nor a pleasant pile of **** to wade through and i think we can all acknowledge that.

Nights_Like_These
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2014, 4:20 pm

blockhead90 wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
starvingartist wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:

Ah we'll sorry, must have been the girly avatar. You must be one of the suck ups then.

That "girly" avatar is the cover of an album I like. You are confusing being a "suck-up" with not being a DICK. There is a HUGE difference :)

blockhead90
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 May 2014, 4:21 pm

starvingartist wrote:
Eureka13 wrote:
How deliciously ironic that some of you guys are chiming in here and proving starvingartist's point. :)

i know, eh? like, just stand there and paint a nice vivid target around yourself for the mods, feel free if you're inclined to make it easier for them. :lol:

on a serious note, though: i just want to thank the moderators for being so willing to engage on this issue, as sexism is neither an easy nor a pleasant pile of **** to wade through and i think we can all acknowledge that.

Veiled threat against someone that exposes your hypocritical lies basically. Point out somewhere that I've been anything but reasonable. Maybe I've been too reasonable though hey? I don't see how that's a crime though.

Nights_Like_These
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2014, 4:21 pm

blockhead90 wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
starvingartist wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:

You'd be amazed how far treating others with respect will get you.

blockhead90
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 May 2014, 4:22 pm

Nights_Like_These wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
starvingartist wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:

That "girly" avatar is the cover of an album I like. You are confusing being a "suck-up" with not being a DICK. There is a HUGE difference :)

You wouldn't know the difference clearly.

Nights_Like_These
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2014, 4:25 pm

blockhead90 wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
starvingartist wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:

Indeed, I've been such a dick in this thread, it's not even funny. I'm sure everyone has noticed this as well, as I'm sure they've noticed that you are a wonderful human being who brings joy to everyone's lives.

blockhead90
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 May 2014, 4:30 pm

Nights_Like_These wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:
Nights_Like_These wrote:
starvingartist wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:

Indeed, I've been such a dick in this thread, it's not even funny. I'm sure everyone has noticed this as well, as I'm sure they've noticed that you are a wonderful human being who brings joy to everyone's lives.

Sarcasm, the lowest form of wit.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2014, 5:14 pm

blockhead90 wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
blockhead90 wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
What does Bill mean by a white Knight?

Suck ups.

So, those who don't agree with what you say are suck ups???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyenRCJ_4Ww

No, just you.

Calling me names, how quaint! :lol: :lol:

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2014, 5:17 pm

tarantella64 wrote:
billiscool wrote:
so,where does the line draw between sexism
and general complain about women.
alot of guys complain about women.

is bashing feminist now consider sexism on WP.

Are you serious?

Yes, that's considered sexism everywhere except among collections of angry men and 14-year-old boys who alternate between blowing-things-up fantasies and rape fantasies.

Actually, Bill brings up a point worth addressing here, though I'm not sure it's the one he intended.

I might make an argument that all complaints about women aren't necessarily sexist, but the point with greater implications for WP is whether bashing feminists is considered sexist. Feminism is a political affiliation, not a gender or other protected status, and political affiliations are generally considered fair game for all sorts of generalizations and attacks here on WP, as are religions and other voluntary categorizations. If suddenly it's not okay to attack feminism, is it now forbidden to attack Republicans, Christians, and men's rights activists as well, for example, or is this a special carve out for feminism?

That's also quite the generalization you tacked on there, you might have to be careful about that sort of thing if you get your way.

- Rick Sanchez