Page 13 of 13 [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2020, 9:03 am

Ooh what type? My XH used to wear powder eyeliner to high school and a makeshift turban tht kept unwinding -- after visiting his moms family n being inspired by the male servants there 8) who he liked more than his family..

because over there only very religious traditional and/or men from villages or mountain areas wear eyeliner

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2020, 12:18 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
Ooh what type? My XH used to wear powder eyeliner to high school and a makeshift turban tht kept unwinding -- after visiting his moms family n being inspired by the male servants there 8) who he liked more than his family..

because over there only very religious traditional and/or men from villages or mountain areas wear eyeliner

Usually just eyeliner. Sometimes more like Robert Smith or occasionally like Clockwork Orange.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2020, 12:28 pm

Oh I know a lot about the makeup artist who designed the Clockwork Orange makeup :mrgreen: funny enough she was hired for Princess Diana

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2020, 12:36 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
Oh I know a lot about the makeup artist who designed the Clockwork Orange makeup :mrgreen: funny enough she was hired for Princess Diana

If only Diana had of worn the Clockwork Orange makeup in public, although tabloids probably would have just called her crazy.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2020, 12:45 pm

Well she did do the blue liner which even tomboy ppl like my mom copied just cuz it was Diana
Who knows.. It may have become a new classic just because of her...and at this point our moms and aunts would be keeping it alive at parties....

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2020, 8:55 pm

Once in a while but only if it's "Clinique".

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2020, 5:20 am

I love to wear makeup. Most of the time I’m rather lazy and I’m not very good at it, but I can do a hell of a cateye. I’d like to learn how to do my eyebrows better. I just use a brown eyeshadow that matches the hair color and a brush to brush it out.

I also want to toy with different looks but I feel my “signature” look, looks best on me.

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2020, 5:31 am

honeytoast wrote:
I love to wear makeup. Most of the time I’m rather lazy and I’m not very good at it, but I can do a hell of a cateye. I’d like to learn how to do my eyebrows better. I just use a brown eyeshadow that matches the hair color and a brush to brush it out.

I also want to toy with different looks but I feel my “signature” look, looks best on me.

I see, by your avatar, you have green eyes. 8O
Mine are red,
When car headlights shine on them. :tongue: :mrgreen:

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2020, 6:27 am

Pepe wrote:
honeytoast wrote:

I see, by your avatar, you have green eyes. 8O
Mine are red,
When car headlights shine on them. :tongue: :mrgreen:

Look both ways before crossing the road. :salut:

~~~~

Whale_Tuune
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2020, 11:11 am

Is tinted lotion generally better than foundation?

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2020, 11:23 am

Whale_Tuune wrote:
Is tinted lotion generally better than foundation?

I’ve been using a tinted moisturizer and I enjoy it a lot more than foundation. I’m using one from Nyx it’s fairly light, it blends better in your skin. I used to use liquid but my skin would break out so I switched to powder, then I got the tinted stuff on a whim.

~~~~

winterfresh
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Aug 2020, 1:01 am

I enjoy eye and lip makeup mainly.

kitten_caboodle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Sep 2020, 10:13 am

I just wear mascara, a bit of eyeliner and lip gloss. I like painting my nails more than I like makeup.

Other Julie
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Sep 2020, 10:23 am

I wore it everyday pre-pandemic. Now that I'm working from home I don't anymore and I'm not sure I'll ever want to put it on again. I've also sworn off underwire bras and pants without an elastic waistband.

Eliza_Day
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Sep 2020, 8:27 pm

I haven’t worn makeup since March. No point when I’m wearing masks whenever I go out.

Prior to that, I’ve always preferred the “no makeup” makeup look.